Zuo Yang raised his eyelids, took a deep look at her, and spit out two words: "Congratulations."

    Ji Ci: "..."

    She opened her mouth, ready to say something, Zuo Yang had already entered the classroom. Ji Ci looked at her back, and the hidden complex emotions rose again.

    Before she could think about it, the class bell rang, and the people who were ventilating in the corridor hurried back to the classroom, and Ji Ci had to follow the flow of people in.

    Class 5 has the habit of closing the door. Everyone in the back row closes the door consciously. The moment it was about to close, a slender hand clasped the door, and the girl poked her head out and smiled.

    "Study, senior sister." At first glance, a beautiful face appeared in front of him, Yang Yong was flattered, and after a moment of daze, he hurriedly opened the door.

    "Thank you." Bai Yueli nodded slightly, smiling charmingly.

    At that time, they were almost back to their seats, and it was clear at a glance where there were vacancies in the crowded classrooms.

    Bai Yueli looked at Yang Yong at the door, "Is anyone here?"

    "No." Yang Yong shook his head like a rattle.

    Only then did Bai Yueli put the books on the table with peace of mind, except that the grades were not in harmony, the others were like the locals in this class.

    The people in the front row looked back when they heard the sound, and their expressions were exactly the same as Yang Yong just now, "Study..."

    "Shh," Bai Yueli gestured with her long fingers to her lips, and lightly smiled to signal them to focus on the podium: "The teacher is here , study hard." The

    boy obediently obeyed her.

    Others who sat in the front couldn't understand Yang Yong's torment at all. God knows that he only talked about the o god list with his brothers at noon, and lusted after the pheromone of the top-1 senior sister Bai.

    Why...

    Harmful, u1s1, senior sister smells so good.

    ·The

    hilarious atmosphere disappeared from the moment Aunt Zhang entered the classroom.

    Zhang Qing managed to heal the laughing and laughing of her classmates by herself, and that face looked like a dynamite barrel was lit.

    "Crack!" She threw the bag onto the podium, shaking everyone's body with fright.

    "Do you know how much I weigh? You are really the worst class I have ever led!"

    Zhang Qing cursed and took out a stack of answer sheets. In the past, she handed them to the class representatives early to distribute to everyone. But let them know about these embarrassing scores.

    "The first place in this monthly exam," Zhang Qing looked down at the podium, and coldly glanced at the crowd: "Ji Ci, 123 points."

    Ji Ci: "..."

    So he had to stand up and go to the stage under the gaze of several pairs of eyes. Answer sheet, she doesn't like this feeling at all, it's like watching a monkey.

    "Ji Ci     's classmate can be said to be the most improved in our class. She failed every time last semester, and she worked hard to transform this semester. What about you, tell me whether you are ashamed or not." He took the answer sheet away with a smile on his face. Harm, it would be great if there were a few more mistakes, she is not willing to show such limelight.