"Monsoon? Why are you sitting in my seat?" Pei Ling's eyes widened.

    Ji Feng pouted his chin: "That, that, that, and there, aren't there all empty seats, you can sit anywhere in the classroom."

    Pei Ling: "I always sit with Ji Ci. "

    Oh." Ji Feng: "Then you can go to that side."

    The big group in the middle formed a table of three, and Ji Ci happened to be sitting in the middle.

    Pei Ling: "I like to sit on the left side."

    Ji Feng glanced at her, opened his mouth, grabbed his schoolbag and didn't know what to say or what to do for a while.

    "..." Ji Ci couldn't stand it any longer.

    The two aunts, grandparents, and grandparents can't each take a step back.

    "Okay, Ji Feng, what do you need from me?"

    "Yeah." Ji Feng nodded.

    At this time, the old class happened to come in. They caught a cheater in their class yesterday, and they still have a sullen face to this day. The omega class teacher is like this, if they happen to hit their guns during those few days, no one will have a good time.

    Pei Ling had no choice but to sit down with the other big group.

    Ji Feng held up the book high and said intently: "Yesterday, you did it on purpose, right?" The

    "?"

    was intentional, but it was strange to say it from his mouth, as if he was here to ask the teacher for a crime.

    "That's right," Ji Ci glanced at him: "Are you not happy?"

    "No." Ji Feng tried his best to suppress the crazily raised corners of his mouth, and said with a serious expression, "Don't you like Senior Sister? Why don't you talk to me yourself?" Senior sister go."

    Ji Ci smiled helplessly: "You thought I was joking with you, saying that I was not interested in Bai Yueli."

    "Then why are you helping me?" Ji Feng frowned.

    He doesn't think their relationship is so good now.

    "That's because..." Ji Ci didn't know what to say for a moment, thought for a while, and said, "You and her are a couple." Ji Feng's

    eyes quickly filled with luster.

    There is nothing more joyful than someone saying that you are a good match for your sweetheart.

    "You really think me and senior sister are a couple?" Ji Feng smiled coyly, and the figure of senior sister appeared in his mind, gentle and graceful, outstanding. He had felt countless times that he was not good enough for her.

    "Yeah." Ji Ci said without thinking.

    But it's not entirely true.

    Male protagonist, you are a little confident, okay, you are the official match.

    Her gray filter towards Ji Feng's ending, but because of his pretentious little boy behavior, most of it dissipated.

    "By the way, how long did you repair the car yesterday?"

    Thinking of Bai Yueli coming home so late yesterday, Ji Ci always felt that something was in his heart, eager to know what stage they had developed, whether they had already heated up to that level.