She said to Bai Yueli again: "Yueli, please."

    Bai Yueli nodded, and Bai Yun left.

    There were only the three of them left in the huge villa, and Jiang Yun was too busy to take time off. She looked at the suitcase between the two ladies, "Miss... where is this going?"

    "No need, Jiang Aunt," Bai Yueli said, "Go and do it, I'll help her carry it."

    Jiang Yun nodded, and ran to the kitchen to do some work with great interest.

    There was one more person missing, and now she was the only two left to get along with each other. Looking at Bai Yueli's dark and clear eyes, Ji Ci explained in a low voice: "Senior sister... I didn't come here on purpose for you, At that time, Auntie Bai talked about this with my mother, and I, I didn't know why, so I agreed to live in."

    Bai Yueli frowned, looking quite serious.

    Seeing that Ji Ci swallowed unconsciously, she originally thought that with Bai Yueli's temperament, she would definitely not say anything even if it was intentional, but she confessed the truth to her based on the idea of ​​meeting frankly.

    But, does she really care about this?

    If she really cared about it, then she wouldn't live here, and would call home immediately.

    "What you said gave me the feeling that there is no money here. Is it because of me that Xiao Ci came here?" Seeing her like this, Bai Yueli approached her a little bit, with interest stared at her.

    "..." Ji Ci pursed his lips, then simply lowered his head and played with his fingers.

    Seeing her shyness, Bai Yueli smiled lightly: "I'm just joking with you, don't take it seriously." The

    girl's laughter had a hint of ridicule, and Ji Ci looked at her blankly, unexpectedly, the gentle heroine was still there. Such a bad side.

    Ji Ci let out a sigh of relief.

    Bai Yueli naturally picked up the suitcase in her hand and led her to the second floor.

    Ji Ci's mind went blank, and his reaction today became much slower. It took a few steps of the stairs to react, and hurriedly snatched the suitcase back from Bai Yueli's hand.

    "Senior sister, let me carry it. There are a lot of things in it, very heavy!"

    Bai Yueli glanced at her, smiled and let her go.

    It is indeed a bit heavy, the other party is an alpha, but she doesn't need to be so concerned about everything.

    The main reason is that she always has a naive look, and she doesn't have the aura of an alpha at all, which makes her, an omega, feel a little protective.

    Thinking about it carefully, this idea of ​​mine is really absurd and groundless.

    "Have you brought all the books for class?" Bai Yueli stared at her backpack, it didn't look like it could hold so many textbooks.

    Ji Ci couldn't answer for a while.

    Whether she brought it or not, why she didn't have the slightest impression, she still remembered that when she passed by her desk, she randomly stuffed a few books, it should be that she didn't bring it.

    She had no choice but to say honestly: "I don't seem to have one, I forgot."

    Bai Yueli had no choice but to think about it, and said: "Then you use mine first, and I will find out the high school books for you later."