This...

    Ji Ji Ci looked at Bai Yueli in embarrassment, Zuo Yang followed her gaze, and then saw the beautiful girl whose face was blocked by Ji Ci.

    "Senior sister." She greeted hurriedly, and another girl also hurriedly called.

    If it were someone else, based on Ji Ci's expression, Zuo Yang would know that the two of them are together, but this person is Bai Yueli, a man of the school, someone who can't even beat Ji Ci.

    So she didn't take it seriously and quietly waited for Ji Ci's response.

    Bai Yueli could see Ji Ci's embarrassment, and she also knew that "Ji Ci" had a bad reputation in the class, so she decided not to disturb her friendship with her classmates. Then he smiled, greeted the juniors, and left alone.

    "..." Ji Ci felt inexplicably empty in his heart, and followed Zuo Yang and the others in a disguise.

    ·

    The matter in the cafeteria was just a small episode, and Ji Ci became full of energy after a while.

    On the way back to the classroom, Zuo Yang and Qi Sixian talked about the English competition, which is the most direct way to enter a prestigious school.

    There will be an assessment at the beginning of next month, two people will be selected from each of the ten classes, and these twenty people will be eligible to participate in the summer camp.

    Qi Sixian analyzed the class form and finally came to a conclusion: "Sister Yang is definitely the most stable, the second person, I think it might be Rong Biao."

    The English score of Class 5 is actually not very good, it belongs to Zuo Yang Qi Juechen gave Class Five a sense of presence in this subject.

    Rong Biao's English score hovered around the 30th place in his grade. Although he was short of breath, he was indeed the second seed in Class 5.

    Zuo Yang smiled, and looked at Ji Ci beside him: "I'm more optimistic about Ji Ci."

    Ji Ci was caught off guard when he heard his name.

    She also felt that she was fine. As far as getting tickets to the summer camp was concerned, the English questions in the first year of high school were not a problem for her. It depended on whether she wanted it or not.

    But Zuo Yang's eyes are really sharp.

    There was only a big assessment at the beginning of the month, and even though she usually performed well in class, there was no black and white score verification, so she believed in herself so much.

    "Me," Ji Ci smiled. She doesn't like to show her sharpness: "I can't do it, I can recite it, and it's a mess when I do the questions."

    Zuo Yang looked at her and smiled,

    even though she didn't admit it , but she still knows her strength.

    ·

    Life is slowly moving in a good direction.

    In terms of academics,

    the subjects in the first year of high school are not difficult for Ji Ci except biology.

    Socially,

    since she ran three kilometers, and she changed the original owner's gloomy dressing style to a vibrant color system, her popularity has improved a lot.

    However, this popularity may be limited to the alpha circle.

    It is true that the influence of the original owner is too deep, and the omega in the class still dare not talk to her. But for those in other classes who don't know the inside story, the influence of winning the 3,000-meter championship is quite large.