Originally, this should have been a perfect spring dream. The

    thing is that some articles have been made on physical issues.

    Because she was too tired, she couldn't secrete pheromones in her body to mark her incompetence, and couldn't meet the other party's pheromone supply and demand. Where she needed to use her hands, her hands were so sore that she couldn't lift her arms. As a result, she was disgusted and kicked by her faceless sister. Get out of bed...

    Whoever said that there will be no pain in the dream, she just woke up from the pain.

    After waking up, I felt as if my head was hitting the floor, which was real tight.

    Thinking of when she, a pure and innocent little princess, ever had this kind of lewdness and dreaming, it must be the original owner's wretched body that gave her some absurd signals!

    Although it was just a dream, the pain felt so real that Ji Ci had no choice but to put his summer fitness plan on the agenda.

    Having said that, since the 3,000 meters does not conflict with her current fitness plan, why is she unwilling to sign up for the competition?

    From the name of the friendly match for the graduates, a large number of novel plots were sent to Ji Ci's mind.

    This Lao Shizi's farewell to the graduates' friendly match is too deep.

    This round will unlock a character who lives in their mouth---the wilderness.

    According to the plot, the

    friendly match was followed by the weekend, and in order to celebrate the successful holding of the event that night, a series of social activities were organized outside the school.

    In KTV,

    Bai Yueli will be entangled with Yuanye for three chapters. Yuanye and Jifeng turn against each other for Bai Yueli, which is the most exciting and most Shura part of the first half of the novel.

    After going through the plot,

    Ji Ci couldn't help but think of this sentence at this time: The protagonists are flirting with each other, you vicious female supporting role, don't get involved blindly, what should you do when you go home, wash and sleep.

    So she will never report.

    She pretended to ignore Ji Feng's eye gestures, and returned to her seat to lie down lazily.

    The time between classes in the second period was long enough, and

    Jifeng hindered the delay in handing in the list of misses for the last three kilometers. Even the old class couldn't stand it, so he appealed to everyone enthusiastically: "Everyone, be active, your seniors The seniors attach so much importance to this activity during their heavy studies, you can’t show weakness!"

    "There is no harm in participating in more activities, and it will definitely become a precious memory in your life in the future!"

    "There are still many life principles to learn What I can’t teach you, such as dealing with people, requires you to use broader knowledge to accumulate experience...!”

    After speaking impassionedly, the people below yawned lazily, as if watching a monkey perform acrobatics .

    "..." The old omega class stomped off the podium with an unteachable expression, and muttered bitterly: "I'm so mad, what a bunch of lazy pigs." After school