That is to say, the painting style of her two chat records does not look like a vigorous girl at all, but looks like a few middle-aged uncles and aunts drinking tea and chatting.

    "..." Back home,

    I

    took a nice hot shower to wash away the tiredness of the day. Ji Ci wiped his hair with a dry towel, walked to the desk and sat down.

    It's only after eight o'clock, and she doesn't like to use a hair dryer, so she just lets it do its own thing.

    I wanted to memorize the words for a while before going to bed, but now my mind is very excited, and I keep flashing back to the experiences of the day. I am afraid that I have nothing to do with studying today.

    Ji Ci then took out a pen and paper, and drew the most beautiful picture in his heart. Today, what is the most memorable thing for her, directly attacking her aesthetics.

    She subconsciously flashed back the scene of waiting for the bus, the

    setting sun dyed the earth orange,

    The girl looked elsewhere, and the moment she looked back, her soft and long hair fluttered in the wind, and her facial features were soft and beautiful under the setting sun. Every single part was dismantled and exquisite, even better than those who used knives to fine-tune them. It doesn't look like the model face used in the hospital, maybe there is a just right tear mole dotted under the eyelids, which adds a lot of charm to her whole person.

    No matter how beautiful the picture in my heart is, the technology is not at home.

    Ji Ci was completely speechless,

    hair is so difficult, why is there such a thing as hair! ! ! Under her description, the fluttering strands of hair turned into dense algae.

    It 's simply a blasphemy to others...

    After a while, Ji Ci had scrapped several sheets of paper, and she suddenly remembered that the original owner had a tablet and provided it with a pen.

    Maybe try it on a tablet.

    She took it out from the drawer, because it had not been used for a long time, the tablet had automatically shut down, plugged in the charger, and took some time to charge the pencil, Ji Ci was about to click on the drawing software, but her hand trembled accidentally , and clicked on the note app next to it.

    The background was miraculously preserved, and what

    caught the eye was the handwritten notes with excellent typesetting, recording the date and weather.

    Ji Ci really didn't expect the original owner to still have the habit of keeping a diary, even though the daily content is not long, just a sentence, but it also has a general outline of the original owner's experience of the day.

    There are only a few things that make the original owner worth writing in the diary, camera, senior sister, and video city.

    It's them every day...

    On March 2nd,

    sister Qing went back early today and didn't meet her.

    On March 3rd,

    Duoyun Peiling asked me to go to Zhonghai, but my mother came back today.

    Why is she coming back? I really hope she never comes back.

    …

    On March 14th,

    the blonde girl next to Senior Yin seemed to notice that I was photographing them.