"Follow me." Bai Yueli skipped beside her, and her voice just breathed in her ear, elegant and seductive.

    The palm of her hand was suddenly filled with heat, and her five fingers were entangled between her fingers. The place where the palm met was solid and soft, and the joints where the joints intersected were slightly painful.

    Ji Ci was forced to follow behind her, and when he came back to his senses, the strong light shone at the door, which was different from the lights in the hospital, dazzling and drying.

    "Sister, aren't you going back to your aunt?" Ji Ci asked her in surprise.

    "I'm not going," Bai Yueli said in a low voice, "I've said all I need to say."

    "Oh." Ji Ci responded in a low voice.

    Suddenly caught a glimpse of their hands that were still intertwined.

    ...Then where are you taking me? !

    "Sister Xuexue, where are we going?" After leaving the hospital gate, Ji Ci looked at the street scenes on both sides, and finally vomited out the doubts in his heart.

    Not long after, Bai Yuli had already led her to the bus stop near the hospital.

    Bo'ai Hospital is located in the center of the city, and it is also the largest hospital with a radius of more than ten miles. There are so many buses at this stop, and the front and back of the stop sign are full of routes.

    Bai Yueli glanced down from the top,

    "Is there any place you want to go in Xiaoci?" She paused for a while when it was supposed to be the ending sentence, and then continued with something that made her feel a little uncomfortable:

    "Today you I will accompany you wherever you want to go."

    "Huh?" Ji Ci turned into a questioning emoji.

    She is too unbelievable today.

    "You should look in the mirror now, the depression is written all over your face." Bai Yueli looked at her, and said softly, "I'll accompany you to relax, okay?"

    "Ah?" Ji Ci was stunned: " Is there any?"

    Emo is a bit, but is she so good at emoji management? ! !

    Bai Yueli nodded.

    A trace of complicated emotions flashed in her eyes, and she said sincerely: "Believe in yourself, there is nothing you can't overcome."

    Because, I will help you.

    "Hmm..." Ji Ci sighed from the bottom of his heart, looking up at the blue sky sadly.

    How should I put it,

    all her emos are about her, maybe a different school will not bother with these dramas.

    She also knows that the most correct way now is to put an end to all contact with the protagonist group,

    but...!

    Now that she is being looked at so tenderly by Bai Yueli, those eyes are sincere and seductive, making her a little Ji cub to reject girls...

    For Baqi, it's okay to shit now.

    Ji Ci took a deep breath, as if he had made some important decision, a smile appeared on his bitter and bitter face.

    "That's good, senior sister," Ji Ci giggled, looking at the bus stop sign and said blankly, "But, I don't know where to go, do you have any recommendations for fun places?

    " The appearance almost made Bai Yueli's guilt disappear.

    She laughed lightly, "Where do Xiaoci usually like to go?"

    Ji Ci: "...ah... this..."

    This is another fairy topic.

    She hasn't had time to get acquainted with this world yet. The places she has been to recently are taking the bus near the school for city sightseeing, and accompanying her grandma to the vegetable market to buy vegetables.

    Oh hehe, why don't we go to the vegetable market together to watch people kill chickens and fish?

    "I usually stay at home and read books, and I haven't gone out much." Ji Ci said as a matter of course.

    "Oh." Bai Yueli nodded thoughtfully.

    Ji Ci sneaked a peek at her expression, perhaps he had gotten her thoughts in his heart, and a sweat the size of a soybean oozed from the corner of his forehead.

    Very good, I screwed myself up again.

    "Senior sister," Ji Ci laughed at himself, "Do you think I'm stupid, I read the book every day and the result is the bottom one in the exam..."

    "How could that be?" Bai Yueli reprimanded her softly, "There is no one who is stupid or not. Not everyone's talent points are all in one place. Some people's talents just haven't been manifested at the current stage. Don't belittle yourself."

    --------- -----------

    The author has something to say: Let

    me tell you some cold knowledge: Why did Jiang Yi call Xiaobai a big white rabbit,

    because the surname Bai belongs to the rabbit.