If it is the monsoon, the effect may be different.

    On the other side,

    Bai Yueli looked down at the flow of people downstairs, the breeze brushed her hair lightly, under her slender eyelashes, her dark pupils made it impossible to see any emotion.

    She is not like Ji Ci thinks, she just treats it as a stranger joking around.

    Why did Ji Ci know about Fan Kexin's murder of her.

    There are two possibilities, one is that the other party accidentally bumped into Fan Kexin's tricks, Zhengyi reminded himself.

    As for the other

    , Ji Ci was there that night in the small woods, was it by chance or on purpose? Could it be that they conspired together from the beginning?

    This idea popped up inexplicably, Bai Yueli shook her head angrily.

    She doesn't like to speculate on others from the most malicious angle, but those experiences have gradually made this instinct.

    I think the second theory cannot stand up to scrutiny.

    If they really discussed it in advance, the person who was marked that day would not be Ji Ci. She also really couldn't match that silly school girl with the extremely deep label of this city.

    Thinking of the misery of the other party in the small forest tripping over a branch, Bai Yueli smiled lightly.

    ·

    Ji Ci rushed back from the complex and climbed up to the third floor in one breath. She stopped at the stairs and panted lightly.

    A tall and handsome boy suddenly appeared in sight,

    he wiped his hands in his trouser pockets, as if he had met some happy event, his face was full of happiness, as the distance approached, Ji Ci even heard him humming a tune.

    "Monsoon!" Ji Ci straightened his back and threatened him.

    Ji Feng was taken aback, his pupils widened: "Fuck, what are you doing?"

    "What do you mean? If you want to cause trouble, come at me alone. Did Pei Ling, Ren Xueqi and the others provoke you?" Ji

    Feng After reacting for a long time,

    the names of these people appeared together before he remembered that it was a matter of dividing public areas for sanitation. How could this be targeted? That incident obviously happened before the blackboard newspaper, and after counting it, they had two turns this semester.

    Ji Feng's thick eyebrows twitched into a ball, dead of grievance.

    "You're cold..." Half of the words came to an abrupt end.

    Forget it, why should I explain to her.

    He didn't want to say Ji Ci and didn't want to listen, "I'll only say these words once, believe it or not, it's up to you." Ji Feng

    : "?"

    "First, I don't like Bai Yueli, so you don't have to always think that I have something for her Dirty thoughts."

    "Second, instead of wasting time on me, why not study what Bai Yueli likes and dislikes, your competitors are all better than me."

    After speaking, the official bell rang at the same time, Ji Ci entered the classroom without looking back, leaving Ji Feng stunned in place.