"I'm sorry, junior, I have other things to do at noon." She gently rejected Ji Feng.

    She wasn't lying either.

    Teacher Wang organized several class representatives to have a meal, and the notice was sent out early in the self-study, and Jiang Yi was not there at that time.

    Being rejected one after another, Ji Feng felt sullen. He was about to find some other excuses to create opportunities to meet, when Lin Xiangyang called him at the front door: "Ji Feng, the old class has something to do

    with you." The person who was talking to him hurriedly smiled and said, "Senior sister, senior sister."

    As if he was disturbing someone's good business, he hurriedly slipped away.

    Ji Feng felt more and more depressed, and the neat broken bangs seemed to sense the mood of his master, and were blown messy by the wind.

    "Then senior sister, I'll be leaving first. If you need anything, you can call me anytime."

    "Okay." Bai Yueli agreed.

    Jiang Yi watched Ji Feng's leaving back, sighed, and looked worriedly at this person's beautiful profile from the side of Bai Yueli.

    ·

    Ji Ci got off the podium, and Pei Ling got up to give up his seat from a long distance away.

    She blew the wind in her ear: "You can do it, when did you study secretly? Don't tell me that what you told me this morning is true?"

    Ji Ci smiled: "I don't seem to be with you either. Just kidding."

    As for the friends of the original owner, she held very light boundaries.

    After all, she was the one who occupied the other person's body. Although it was not up to her to decide, when she thought about where the original owner's soul had gone, she was somewhat moved.

    Although this person is bad...

    bad style will naturally be discarded,

    as for the only friend like Pei Ling, she is obliged to maintain these relationships for the original owner.

    Pei Ling forced her to ask: "Are we still planning to figure it out?"

    Ji Ci was in a daze, and was about to ask what the plan was, when a boy walked up behind him, and said hesitantly, "Ji Ci, senior sister is looking for you."

    Ji Ci was puzzled Glancing at the boy's back,

    she turned to Pei Ling and said, "Then I'll go out and have a look."

    Pei Ling reluctantly got up again to make way for her seat. She stood on tiptoe and glanced at the door to see who was idle. It hurts to find her friend who no one cares about.

    After seeing it,

    she stood there dumbstruck.

    ·When

    Ji Ci went out, I kept thinking about it.

    Sister? Which senior?

    She is new to this world and has only been here for two days, so she shouldn't know any seniors, is she the target of the original owner's offense?

    Besides Bai Yueli, who else is there?

    By the way, Bai Yueli, it can only be her.

    She was the first person I met in this world. Thinking of that scene now, it was so embarrassing that I would pick my toes.