Chapter - 30

Recap: Anitha arrive at the mansion and tries to manipulate Abhi

**********************

Anitha was pacing in the room dressed only in silk shirt with her peaks poking aginst her shirt and shorts that reached her thighs. Vetri knocked on the door and she took her mobile and video called Abhi as said.

Anitha: I m leaving the mobile for you to watch but remember to cut the wall when we get engaged ok. It will be embarrasing for you as well as me. Bye.

She placed the mobile on the stand and opened the door for Vetri.

Anitha: I know you will come Vetri, please come baby.

Vetri: Hey stop calling me baby, Anitha please try to understand. I love Abhi, first time love ah feel panren, life full ah ava kooda vaazhanum nu aasa padren. Please don't disturb us. I was not a human until Abhi came into my life, the thing happened between you and me was a mistake I regret every second. Not only you all the woman whom I touched were only sin I did but not anymore. 

Ennoda life Abhi mattum dhan iruppa, avalukkaga enna venum nalum seiven, ava sadhosham dhan mukkiyam enakku. Unnala avalukku yedhuvum problem vandha na summa irukka matten. Please go away Anitha. ( Only Abhi will be in my life, I will do anything for her and only her happiness matters to me. I will not spare you if something happens to Abhi because of you )

Anitha: Why are you begging Vetri, even I love you Vetri and I will do anything for you. Did you never feel anything for me Vetri, We have been together for so long time.

Vetri: Anitha, we worked for long time but I touched you only once so don't twist the words.

Anitha: fine, did you not feel me when we were together or did you not think of me when you were with Abhi ?

Vetri: Nonsense, she is my wife and I will never think of anyone no matter if she is with me or not. She is in my heart, mind and soul.

Anitha: Stop this drama Vetri, you feel pity for her and confusing as love. Once we are together you will get over with her.

Vetri: You will not understand what I feel for her. I came here to make you understand that you have a life and don't get wasted with your obsession over me. You are extremely talented and will reach great heights so focus on work.

Anitha: fine Vetri, I will not disturb you and will leave your life and I promise not to come between you and Abhi....but...

She stood close to him and threw her hand around his neck. Vetri pushed her a little and moved back staring at her.

Anitha: Tame the beast in me which is carving for you baby, fuck me once and I will leave you. No disturbances anymore.

Anitha undid the buttons of her shirt revealing her clevage and before she could remove further buttons Vetri slapped her and she fell on the floor with a thud.

Vetri: Sollite irukken over ah pore. Solli puriya vekkalam nu dhan vandhen. Life long I will live celibate than touching a girl other than Abhi. Manushana irukkum podhe solren olunga poidu illa vetti potruven. ( Why don't you listen to my words ? I came here to make you understand. I can live a celibate all my life rather than touching a girl other than my Abhi. Leave this place just when I m in senses or I will slaughter you )

Vetri opened the door to leave but stood when he saw Abhi standing leaning on the wall. 

Vetri: Abhi....I just..

Abhi showed her hands to stop him.

Abhi: Go back to room I will be there in some time. 

Vetri nodded and sat on the couch in their room and face palmed for messing again and again.