Chapter - 13

Recap: Vetri gets the saree from Abhi and give to Farooq for inspecting it.

*******************

Vetri stood rubbing his nape when Farooq shot his questions about Vetri taking Abhi's side and especially his presence in her room at late night. Farooq smiled and shook Vetri's shoulder.

Vetri: Did n't you want me to get settled in life like you and when I m into it now you laugh at me ?

Farooq: Its happiness idiot. But tell me how will this end like what if Abhi is the one we are looking for ?

Vetri: She cannot be the one or I believe she will not be the one still if she is the one then I will  wait for her.

Farooq: So deep in love in such short time is it ? But we can't blame you because love makes people go crazy. I m happy for you that you finally decided your life. Now don't tell me that you are still with the flings around you.

Vetri: No, you know me very well. They were only when I needed some relaxation and I m not a playboy. No more flings, I m serious about her. Just I m scared of her reaction when she comes to know about me.

Farooq: Did you tell her your love ?

Vetri: No, but she did already and I almost convinced her that I like her but love I will confess only after revealing my truth to her. I don't want her to feel betrayed by me.

Farooq: Don't worry, we will speak to her and make her understand. 

Vetri: Indh saree details mattum quick ah pannu. If possible Yasmeen kitt solli indha torn part ah seri panna mudiyuma kelu da without affecting the saree. This is very special saree to her. ( Just make sure to find the details about the saree at the earliest possible. If possible check with Yasmin if she could fix the torn part without any damage further. This is very special saree to Abhi )

Farooq: Don't worry, Yasmeen will convert any old clothes into a new one. This has just the pallu part torn so she will fix it easily. What about the marrige ?

Vetri: I have a plan to stop this marriage and I need your help in this personally.

Vetri discussed his plan with Farooq and he gladly acceped to do it for Vetri. Later they bade bye and went on their ways. 

Next day the mansion was being decorated for the wedding and more realtives of Janaki and Raghuvaran started arriving. Abhi was hating everything happening when Janaki announced haldi ceremony for her. The garden was decorated with flowers and many plates of flowers and a big bowl of haldi was placed in front of the wooden patla which was placed for Abhi to sit.

Janaki informed Ramya to bring Abhi to start the ceremony. Abhi was dressed in a half saree and she was adorned with floral accessories for the ceremony. She was fidgeting with her fingers while Vetri hugged her and kissed her exposed shoulder.

Vetri: Abhi, relax and go down now. I will wait for you here and I will be the one to complete the ritual. I will be watching you as the ladies apply the haldi over you. I would love to see your blushing face all the time.

Abhi: Have you thought of something to stop this marriage ?

Vetri: Leave that to me.

They heard the door being knocked and Vetri hid in her closet and Abhi opened the door and Ramya hugged her. Both then went away from the room. Vetri reached the terrace and stood watching as Janaki made Abhi sit on the patla. Abhi sensed his gaze and searched for him but could not see him.

Janaki started applying the haldi on her cheeks, arms and lifted her skit to her knees and applied on her legs. Following her all the ladies applied the haldi and Shiny joined Ramya as they started dancing to the songs.