Chapter - 28

Recap: Vetri start revealing about his secrets to Abhi.

******************

Vetri opened the door and Abhi was shocked to see Farooq and Krish at the door steps. Vetri shut the door letting them in and Krish smiled at Abhi who was still looking horrified.

Vetri: Krish is not the suspect. Infact he is one among us, after I got this case he was the one who gave us so many informations to save you. He knew something is wrong in your family for a long time but at that time he was young and could not do anything. When he got the oppurtunity he joined hands with me to work in this case. When I came to mansion, interestingly all the evidences pointed towards him. Once I saw an alert when someone tried to sneak into your room. I went in search of the person but found a ring which belonged to Krish. When I confronted him he said that he lost the ring some days back. Either the person was trying to leave evidence against Krish or it should have been conicidence so I started to play the game taking that leads. 

When we could not get details from Prakash we changed our plans completely and got Krish directly into this so that if the killer thought that he is setting Krish as the target for police then he will relax that he succeeded in it and we will get him into our trap. So Krish agreed to our plan and we arrested him.

Abhi: You could have told my dad about everything he would have listened to you and helped you.

Vetri: I m sorry Abhi, we are not revealing anything to anybody at your mansion. I m telling you everything now because your life is at risk and you are my wife. I will not risk sharing this with anyone and moreover I never share my case with anyone. I expect the same from you. I cannot be lethargic and miss anything from my hand.

Krish: Abhi, I was angry over Shyam and Karan for having feelings for you but that was to save them. Once I heard someone speaking to keep eye on boys who are behind you near by our school campus. I informed this to everyone at home but they did not believe me. I visited Shyam at his home and informed him to be careful and called him to Ooty to spend time with us in the excursion but he was dead so sure someone must have killed him. Then I started to follow you and when Karan proposed you I tried to keep him away from you. I went to his home and told him everything but he was also dead. Then I knew there is someone serious behind you. 

Abhi: how did you know Vetri was working in this case and how did you join his team ?

Vetri: Someone helped him but you cannot know that person now Abhi. I have told you enough details. Someone from the mansion is behind this. It may be your mom, Ramya, dad, grandpa or someone from outside too. But until I find the person I want you to follow my every word and you are not revealing anything to anyone. 

Abhi: Did you already knew that Krish's feelings for me ?

Vetri: hmm. On the day you all went to picnic I searched Ramya and Prakash room. I found her dairy in which she had written about her love for Krish and from Prakash room I found  laptop and mirrored his hard disk. Our IT team worked on it and found that he had almost all the detils of the business in Abhi groups. Everything is connecting you and Abhi groups, we need to find who is behind targeting you so have some patience and co operate with us. 

Krish: Abhi, I don't have feelings for you anymore but you are my best friend and that will not change anytime. Vetri's situation did not let him to tell you anything.

Vetri: I would have confessed everything once I solved this Abhi. I did not intend hide from you forever.

Abhi: Who is Navin ?

Farooq: Its me, I m his best friend from childhood and the lady who styled you for marriage is my wife Yasmeen. She is like a sister to Vetri and she could not stop herself from witnessing you both getting married.