(19)

Jungkook wakes up to a letter from jin on his nightstand:

"Kook-ah by the time you read this letter, appa will be gone to meet uncle who is now no more. Pray for him kook.  Have all your meals on the proper times otherwise I wont hesitate to spank you with my pink pan when I return later. Appa loves you baby take care."

Jungkook smiles seeing this cute letter. He felt sad for his uncle and missed jin a lot too. Then he opens his phone to check message soon enough spotting jimin's message:

"Kookie now you need not stay with taehyung anymore since the show is over.Anyways  you dont like him and he ain't that great either so it's a good  news for you!"

Jungkook goes numb. He almost forgot that he wont stay with taehyung forever. They ain't married or aren't roommates. It was all just for some days which got even less due to taekook getting eliminated. Jungkook feels sad and decides to inform taehyung about his departure before leaving. All the moments with taehyung were magical to jungkook and now he was sure he had a fat crush on taehyung though it wasn't love yet!

Jungkook was making breakfast for him and taehyung. That's when he feels strong pair of arms wrapping around his waist.

"Hey hi good morning" taehyung says in the deepest voice but so casually while gripping kook's waist as if he isn't flirting right since the morning. Taehyung then traces his hands till kook's sleeves and pulls them up because kook's hands were getting wet.

Jungkook knew he shouldn't get addicted but oh taehyung was really an addictive drug! Taehyung's scent, behaviour, actions and such gestures towards kook gave kook so many Hopes.

Taehyung pulls apart and asks
"Kook where is uncle?"

"Umm actually my uncle lost his life yesterday so appa went to give his condolences to uncle with the earliest flight today"

"Oh jungkook I'm so sorry for your loss"

Jungkook just gives a small smile. He could not gather courage of departing yet because of his HOPES. Later,He was washing utensils and that is when an idea pops in his head.

Jungkook's pov:

What if I dont tell taehyung about departing for 2 days more. Appa will be gone too and I'm having such a good time. Maybe staying 2 days and hiding jimin's message wont hurt so much

POV ends

That is when jungkook decides to hide from taehyung that he had to leave.

Taehyung on the other hand was constantly day dreaming about kook

Jin messages kook:
" jungkook-ah now that your contract is over since   you are eliminated now, you can date anyone. So, be prepared there is a blind date for you on 6th decembers evening around 7 pm on xxxxx street. You must dress well  and talk nicely with the guy. Do it for me jungkook please I cant see you remain single for life. "

Jungkook couldnt disagree with his appa, the person he loves the most.

He replies back
"Ok appa take care!"

Next day jungkook directly gets out of college and visits a toy shop. He was followed by taehyung from college till the toy store. He sure was acting a bit creepy now.

He goes near the shop and peeks from outside only to see jungkook staring at some bare-chested anime charecteristic. But, he gets shocked when jungkook who looked like he was almost gonna buy all the shelf did not buy even a single piece.

Inside with jungkook :

"Kook it's been a year since you are staring at them. Why dont you buy at least a single piece." The shop keeper says who was quite familiar with jungkook.

But jungkook's next sentence made taehyung's heart melt