Chapter 4: Attire

Start from the beginning

~

Eret knocked on the doors to the palace. His assistant, Niki, was beside him as the doors opened. There was a knight staring at them.

"You must be the designers for Prince Thomas. Follow me to his room."

Eret and Niki followed the knight as maids' whispers filled the hallway. All eyes were on them.

"Here we are." The knight stopped them in their thoughts and they looked at the door. 'Thomas Innit Minecraft' was in gold lettering across the door.

The knight quickly left as Niki knocked on the door. You could see their shock when they saw a happy blonde with beautiful blue eyes open the door to this creepy kingdom.

Tommy gasped, "Wow! You must be the designers my dad was talking about! Well at least hopefully you are so my family doesn't get mad at you."

Eret smiled despite the awkward and overall creepy situation, "We are the designers. I am Eret and this is my assistant Niki! It is a pleasure to mean you Prince Thomas."

"Okay come in!" Tommy exclaimed as he eagerly opened the door wide open.

The two entered the young prince's room and were amazed at how elegant and tidy it was compared to any other teenage boy's room. They quickly set up and got started. They only had a week to do two elegant attires and a face cover for this kid. They didn't know why the family wanted to cover up the poor kid's face, but that meant more money for the designers so they have no room to question.

An hour went by and they finally finished the measurements. Now it was time to ask the kid what design he wanted.

"Ah. Eret and Niki. What a pleasure it is to meet you. I am Prince Wilbur and I hope Tommy wasn't a hassle." Eret smiles and shakes Wilbur's hand.

Though there was an obscure glint in Wilbur's eyes. Nothing physically though. It was the face he made. For a moment, Eret thought his highness may have been testing him.

"Prince Thomas wasn't a hassle at all Prince Wilbur. We actually were going to ask him what he wanted in his outfits." Eret exclaimed.

"No need. Here is a list of stuff we want for his clothing. And we want it all red to match Tommy's ceremony colors he picked." Wilbur handed the designers a stack of paper. Eret and Niki were confused.

"But doesn't Prince Thomas-"

Wilbur glared at Niki and quickly cut her off, "Tommy already agreed. So there is no need for you to question anything."

Wilbur then looked over at Tommy and gave him a look. A smile. But it didn't seem nice at all. "Right, Tommy?"

Tommy looked nervous and unsure about the situation, "Y-Yea."

Then they kicked them out so they can work on the attire of the ceremony.

Tommy looked over to Wilbur, but when the scary prince exchanged the glance, Tommy quickly ducked his head—avoiding eye contact.

Wilbur looked to the door the designers had walked out of, then to Tommy.

A smile then grew upon Wilbur's face again, showing his sparkly white teeth. "Tommy, can you go get me some water? I'm a bit parched."

Tommy quickly nodded, "Yeah! I'll be back in a second!"

Tommy then pushed open the door, rushing to the kitchen. But something made him stop in his tracks.

Why didn't Wilbur just ask for a servant?

~

"I'm telling you, Techno! Those people are no good. We have to get rid of them!"