LIFE UPDATE - PLEASE READ !! IMPORTANT

LIFE UPDATE - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

(mentions of eds, s*icide, sh, abuse)

Hi there!

So... here's some stuff that's going on in my life that could change my wattpad life and I want to talk to you all about it...

First of all, my dad's business... well last year a big customer who paid him over 1000 dollars a month left him. And now... another customer left him... who paid over 2000 dollars a month.. and they're ending by the end of this month. Which means my mom is going to get a job and will work more than 40 hours a week. Of course that isn't enough to do everything so my dad will probably close his business and make a local one because his current business is from remote. (because we moved.)

Anyways... I am going to start driving soon (next year in spring). I could've done it earlier but I got too stressed. I will probably get a summer job. I also am the director of the church nursery and I'm still working on that. I also have my homeschool group choir too. I alsoooo have school to deal with too. We have three pets now! A cat, a puppy (nine months old!!) and a kitten!

I have been battling some mental health issues on top of that. I realized I developed a ed over the last six months and it's getting worse. My mom is actually getting worse with her emotional and verbal abuse too...

My sister is going to college next fall! She loves the college she chose... she'll be gone for four years...leaving me alone with my oldest sister and...yeah. My sister who's going to college has been my anchor for so many years. She kept me alive, and happy. Every single day she has been there for me. So that's gonna add a lot to my mental health junk especially with my narcissistic mother

Happily wattpad is keeping me very very happy and alive! With everyone who makes me smile and just are so amazing to me. I love you.

My grandpa ... well he's dying. He's been battling cancer for over three years now. We all thought he was completely healed but he says if it shows up again, he doesn't care. He's going to let himself go and just...die.

So this all adds up to a pile of mess! lol

Anyways, I'd like you to keep me and my family in your prayers because I really really need them. I might end up having to give up my fanfics but I will do EVERYTHING in my power to not let that happen.

Time is SO short, so if we haven't talked in awhile PLEASE DM me!!!! <3333 AND I MEAN IT!!! Idc who you are, just TALK TO ME OKII??

I LOVE YOU MY AMAZING BESTIES

lilyrose