Freak the Freak Out: Part 1

Começar do início

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the place." Trina said, totally emersed in the phone call, she didn't even notice Tori come up behind her. "Okay! See you there." Trina ended the phone call as she cheesed and turned around. "OH!" She yelled, now seeing Tori.

"Why were you on my phone?" Tori asked her.

"I wasn't!" She threw the phone behind her.

"Do you think I didn't just see you toss my phone on the couch?"

"Ooh, why is your hair wet?" Trina asked, grabbing a piece of Tori's hair.

"Because I just washed it!" Tori exclaimed, going to grab her phone. "Mark Mccallen called me?"

"Did he?"

"Oh my God! Cat said he was gonna call me, but I didn't think he'd call me! He called me!? Well, what did he want?" Tori said, getting all excited as she sent me a glance.

"Well, he wanted to know if you could go play glow-in-the-dark mini golf with him on Friday night. So, I told him you were busy. But don't worry, I'm going!" Trina reassured.

Tori glanced at me, and looked back to Trina, not believing our sister. "I have no plans Friday night!"

"Well, now you can make some!" Trina grinned. She turned around, going back to her mini photoshoot as Tori ran over to her tripod and camera.

"I'll make some with this!" Tori yelled as she picked the tripod up and started chasing Trina around the living room.

"DAD!!" Trina yelled, running away from Tori.

"YOU DESERVE THIS!" She yelled as dad came out from his office. Trina ran by me, holding onto me as she hid behind my chair.

"Hey! I am not in this!" I exclaimed, prying her hands off my shoulders. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, HEY! Somebody call a cop?" Dad said as he stopped Tori, looking back to where Trina and I were.

"She was gonna hit me with that!" Trina exclaimed as she got up from crouching behind me.

"Tori! This is my brand-new camera!" He scolded, grabbing the tripod from her. Trina gasped, taking offence as I started laughing.

"Well, she stole Mark Mccallen from me!" Tori cried.

Dad looked up from putting the tripod on the platform and looked at Trina. "The kisser?" He asked.

"I thought you had plans on Friday night!" She defended.

"No, you didn't! She jacked my date!"

"I did not jack your date!"

"Yes, you did!!"

"I promise I didn't!" Trina yelled back as they started yelling over each other and getting closer to each other.

"Hey! Hey! Whoa, whoa!" Dad yelled as he got in the middle of them, he looked at Trina. "You're not going anywhere next Friday night."

"Hah!" Tori taunted.

"Why?" I asked.

He looked at me, then looked at Trina. "Because she's getting her wisdom teeth out on Friday afternoon."

"Oh." I muttered, nodding my head.

"Ugh! I forgot!" Trina groaned.

"Ha, ha-ha. You have to get your teeth ripped out. Ha-ha-ha-ha!" Tori jeered as she laughed.

"It's not that big of deal!" Trina retorted.

"Uh, yeah it is." Dad nodded, making Trina stop and look at him.