#6 Switch

"What a first date

"What a first date... You watching me get punched in the face~" Itadori whines while trying to concentrate more of his cursed energy on his target.

Early in the morning of the next day, Gojo Satoru came back to the apartment to start Yuji's training. With a cursed doll, some snacks and a lot of movies, the mission the boy has in his hands is to use his emotions to create curse energy and use this to keep the doll sleeping. If he fails, just like now, the doll will punch him hard.

"Maybe am I distracting you? Do you want me to leave?" Y/N asked, ready to stand up and go outside, but Yuji hold her in place.

"NONONONO! This is our first date, so let's eat and watch some movies. Which one do you want to see?" he asked pulling her closer, hugging her waist sideways. "It's okay if I hold you like that?"

"Hm, I don't mind, you always were very touchy, so I'm used." she smiled a bit at him, searching for something to see.

"Is this a good thing?" his eyes never left her face, curious about every reaction she has.

"Ahmn... Yes? At first, I felt alarmed, but with time I got used. And now you're my boyfriend, right? So you can touch me however you want, Yuji."

"Y/N!!! Don't say things like that so bluntly..." Yuji looked away, trying to hide his face with his free arm.

"What? Did I say something wrong? I thought that this is a fact."

"Ah~ you're so honest and naive to your good..."

Y/N frowned, conflicted with his embarrassing state. Repeating the way he hold her yesterday, the girl sat on his lap sideways, holding his pink face in her hands, forcing eye contact. Yuji is shocked by her boldness.

"You don't need to be nervous with me, Yuji. I am still the same Y/N, your friend, ok? Don't be uncomfortable."

"Y/N, you don't get it. It's hard for me. Don't you feel cold in the belly when we are like this?"

"I do, a lot, but is good... I like how you make me feel. It's different from... Other things."

"So... If I touch you like this..." he moved his hands around her torso, to her back and nape, hiding his face on her neck curve and brushing his lips on the skin. "It's okay? Do you like it?"

"I do, Yuji~" she whispered in his ear, making him shiver.

"Switch!" a third voice spoke out of nowhere.

Suddenly the atmosphere inside the basement changed to a darker one, filled with the energy of the King Of Curse's presence. Y/N sighed noticing him.

"What are you doing, Sukuna?!" she tried to move away, but he hugged her firmly against his firm torso.

"I'm so done with this brat not knowing how to touch a woman. It's unfair to just watch, Y/N." he said kissing and licking down her neck. "Hm~ how I wanted to do this."