The Passion

❤︎

Part 4

The Passion

"Stay still and hold your breath, P'Sing, cause I'm about to kiss you now."

Singto saw Krist's lips move as he spoke those words, but the fact that Krist, his Kit, had said them out loud was simply impossible for his brain to fathom, his breath caught in his throat as he held his body very, very still.

He is really going to do it. 

My Kit.

Is going to kiss me.

Krist pressed his body flush against Singto's, his right hand found his way behind Singto's neck, holding it firm in his grasp, while his left hand curled around Singto's slim waist, the touch so different from countless times before, so intimate, so real.

Singto's body fit perfectly in Krist's arms.

And Singto knew, Krist was showing him all his emotions, all the feelings he had, he had broken down his own walls and he was there only for Singto, for him. Only Singto was able to see Krist like this and the mere thought of it sent shivers down his spine.

Only I can see you like this Kit...

Krist's face was only a breath away from Singto's, their noses gently brushing together as if softly coaxing for the other's permission to move further.

Please...

Singto allowed himself a few seconds to savor the feeling of Krist's curves and softness pressed flush against him; Krist's body hugging him perfectly just at the right places as if they were two pieces from the same puzzle, perfectly fitting together.

My precious.

Singto's knees were threatening to send him sprawled on the floor any second if Krist hadn't been holding him in a firm grasp, supporting his body weight with his own. He clung onto Krist tighter, his hands wrapping around Krist's body, his fingernails dugging into Krist's back through his shirt. Tighter, deeper, closer. Not close enough.

Closer.

The world stilled, the darkness wrapped around them in a sheltering manner and all they could hear was the loud pounding of their hearts inside their chest.

Da-thump, da-thump, da-thump

"P'Sing..."

Krist whispered with a ragged breath and slowly, almost painfully, guided Singto closer by his neck, closing his eyes and finally sealing their lips into a soft tentative kiss.

Finally.

Singto felt Krist's eyelashes brush against his cheeks, his nose digging deeper into his cheek as he closed his eyes in relief and slightly tilted his head, giving Krist better, deeper access to his mouth and fully savored the taste of Kit.

Was that a taste of strawberries?

Mine.

Never had he experienced something so exhilarating in his entire life. Krist was kissing him and they were safe and secure in each other's strong arms. It was as if every emotion Singto had ever known formed a whirl of storm and overwhelmed his chest, but the greatest emotion of them all was happiness, unbound joy and pure bliss.

He was right where he was supposed to be.

In Krist's arms.

Singto allowed himself a moment of liberty to let his feelings flow freely through his kiss.