He called jungkook

"Hey hyung"

"What are you doing kook? Are you busy?"

"No hyung and surprisingly my work is finished here already"

"But you said that it will take two days for you to finish that meeting"

"Yeah but the schedule suddenly changed and guess what hyung?"

"You are coming back tonight right?"

"H-how do you know?"

"Because I am your hyung"

"Ya ya, so I will be back nearly at 11pm"

"Ok that's great because I need you to handle someone here"

"What did he do now hyung?" Jungkook asked in serious tone.

Namjoon sighed and told him everything.

"I told you he was planning something!! Did he eat it?" Jungkook asked in worry

"No I stopped him before he could" namjoon said

"Hyung that's why I always say to not let him eat anything from outside, you let him eat a pizza once but now he ordered a burger and that too without
Telling you" jungkook said. Yoongi always do whatever he wants whenever they fulfil one of his wish.

"I will be careful from next time" namjoon said feeling guilty.

"It's okay hyung, at least you was able to stop him before he could eat it" jungkook said comforting.

Because of yoongi's weak immune system, he easily gets badly affected by junk foods. His breathing gets affected the most by junk food so both jungkook and namjoon are way too much strict about his meals.

"I want you to handle him kook, it's been months since you punished him and I think that is why he is getting out of control" namjoon said.

"Why don't you punish him this time hyung?" Jungkook said

"No kook, he never take my punishments seriously" namjoon said looking towards the closed door.

"Because you don't know how to punish him hyung, you stays very soft while punishing him" jungkook said remembering when namjoon was feeding Yoongi salad as a punishment but then yoongi started crying and namjoon instantly pulled him in his embrace and cancelled the punishment.

"I don't want to hurt him, his body is already weak and giving him harsh punishments makes me feel bad" namjoon said getting up from the couch.

"You should spank him like you used to do before" jungkook said

"No I can't, he is very scared from that punishment" namjoon said going towards the door.

"He is scared from that punishment and that's why you should do it hyung, you remember how he used to be when you used to spank him right?" Jungkook said.

"He used to take care of himself very well" namjoon said thinking about how yoongi used to be scared from that punishment and because of that fear, he used to take care of himself so that he will not receive that punishment from namjoon.

"Hmm that's why I am saying that you should do that, you don't need to go too harsh but try to be strict during punishments" jungkook said.

Namjoon opened the door and saw yoongi sitting there.

"Ok so I think I have some important work now, bye" he said then cuts the call.

Yoongi was looking up at him while sitting on the floor.

"Come inside" namjoon said going inside the room.

Yoongi smiled and immediately got up from the floor. He was thinking that namjoon forgive him because this is what always happen. Jungkook never let him go without giving him any punishment but namjoon haven't punished yoongi from some months.

Yoongi went inside the room and saw namjoon sitting on the bed.

"I will never do anything without asking you okay? But please don't tell jungkook" he said standing infront of namjoon.

"What happened when you ate junk food without asking last time?" Namjoon asked looking at yoongi with stern look.

Yoongi looked somewhere else avoiding the eye contact
"I got an a-attack during mid night and you both had to take me to the h-hospital"

"Hmm you remember everything but still you did it!? You know that how much worse was your condition at that time right? You stayed at the hospital for a whole week hyung!" Namjoon said in anger. He could never forget that night when yoongi couldn't breathe and was continuously crying. He could never forget that time when he himself cried so hard for the first time.

"S-sorry" yoongi mumbled looking down.

"Sorry my foot!!" Namjoon shouted making yoongi flinch.

"You are going to get 10"

Yoongi looked at namjoon while stepping backwards.
"N-no"

Namjoon quickly grabbed him arm and pulled him to laid on his lap. Yoongi's stomach on namjoon's thighs.

"Nooo!! Namjoon!! Please I am so sorry!!" Yoongi said trying to get up.

Namjoon was already feeling bad. He could feel panic in his hyung's voice.

"P-please joon, I will never touch junk food from now on! I promise joonie" yoongi said sobbing.

Namjoon left his hold on Yoongi.

Yoongi immediately got up from namjoon's lap and run out from the room.

"I can't" namjoon sighed.

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to like ♥️