"Well, it hurts." Shen Yu pouted, feeling aggrieved, and Kazilan's big eyes were covered with mist.

    This trick is the best. Gu Qingjiu's heart softened into a puddle of water. She sat on the head of the bed, pulled her into her arms, and squeezed her head to relieve her headache.

    "See if you dare to drink so much in the future?"

    Shen Yu blinked, not daring. Don't dare anymore, I almost scared myself to death just now.

    It was the first time for Shen Yu to eat the rice cooked by Gu Qingjiu, and in her memory Gu Qingjiu could not cook.

    "The newly learned skills can't compare with your handicrafts. You can still eat them." Gu Qingjiu served her a bowl of porridge.

    The fragrance of porridge floated into the nostrils, and the stomach started to growl. Shen Yu took a sip, "It's delicious." She looked up at Gu Qingjiu.

    It was like a dream, the two of them were sitting together eating porridge so peacefully. Yesterday, she thought that Gu Qingjiu had moved on.

    Thinking of this, she was unhappy and dared not ask.

    After breakfast, Gu Qingjiu had no intention of going to work.

    Shen Yu sat on the sofa anxiously, looking at the back of Gu Qingjiu standing on the balcony and making a phone call.

    It seems that the positions of the two have changed. Did Gu Qingjiu look at her back like this and sit on the sofa waiting for her? Also so anxious?

    Gu Qingjiu took a long vacation, and the script has already been finalized. It's not that she must be on the crew, but she must be Shen Yu.

    After making the phone call, Gu Qingjiu threw the phone on the tea table and sat directly in Shen Yu's arms, her movements were natural and calm.

    It has to be said that Gu Qingjiu's figure has plumped up a lot. Shen Yu made two swallowing movements in a row.

    "Little fish, mark me!" Gu Qingjiu raised Shen Yu's chin.

    "Oh." Shen Yu leaned forward, but was pushed away.

    "Permanent mark." Gu Qingjiu emphasized.

    Shen Yu was stunned for a moment. She is an S-level A, and Gu Qingjiu is an ordinary O. Their permanent marking time is different.

    The mark is in an instant, but the follow-up instinct combination period, the S-level will take 10 days or even longer, and the normal ones are up to 7 days.

    During the excess time, Shen Yu enjoyed it, but Gu Qingjiu was tortured.

    She didn't want to torture Gu Qingjiu, so she didn't have a permanent mark before, mainly because she was trying to avoid this disadvantage.

    "Why, don't you want to mark me?" Gu Qingjiu provoked her deliberately, "Say, do you have something else?"

    "Why?" Shen Yu supported Gu Qingjiu's back, "I'm afraid you will suffer. "

    How do you know whether I'm suffering or enjoying? Hurry up, I've been a vegetarian for a year!" Gu Qingjiu deliberately lay next to Shen Yu's ear and blew, "I've missed it." I have

    n't seen you in a year , my wife is a lot of serious.

    I thought about it too.

    "Then I have to make arrangements first." Shen Yu picked up the phone and asked Ye Bai to prepare two things.