As the person in charge of the younger generation of the Shen family and an A of S rank, Shen Yu attracted the attention of many people as soon as she entered the arena. Several S-level Os came over to say hello to her.

    But after seeing the ring on her ring finger, they all scattered.

    It turns out that there is an owner!

    The little omega lamented Shen Yu's premature marriage.

    Shen Yu has been sitting in the corner, staring at the direction of the door.

    The door opened, and an exotic beauty with blond hair and golden eyes walked in. She was the star interviewed by that magazine. It was said that she was also a rich second generation, with a good family background, an A of S class, and single.

    The one who walked in with her was the person Shen Yu thought about day and night.

    She was wearing a water-blue dress, which made her figure bumpy. Her long hair was tied behind her head, revealing her white swan neck. She had a smile on her face and sparkles in her eyes. Just standing there was a beautiful landscape.

    People can't move their eyes.

    Just as Shen Yu was about to stand up, she rushed over. I saw the blond beauty lower her head and say something to her, and then the two walked towards the banquet hall in another direction, completely opposite to Shen Yu's.

    Gu Qingjiu didn't look at her at all.

    Shen Yu's gaze followed Gu Qingjiu's, she didn't believe she didn't feel such a hot gaze?

    Or did she ignore it on purpose? Don't want to meet her? She didn't believe that Gu Qingjiu didn't know she was here.

    So, is she telling herself with actions that they are no longer possible?

    Where Gu Qingjiu walked, a group of people came up to greet her, and she was the most dazzling person in the audience.

    The colorful world outside finally fascinated her, met a better person, and then nothing happened to her.

    The blonde beauty even handed her a glass of wine!

    Shen Yu was so jealous that she even wanted to rush up to snatch the glass of wine and throw it away!

    Then tell Gu Qingjiu not to drink alcohol, if you want to drink, you can drink her pheromone.

    The wine glass was almost crushed by her. But she still sat there motionless, she was afraid.

    Gu Qingjiu has grown up to the point where she feels inferior. How can she be so radiant?

    Shen Yu withdrew her gaze and stared at the wine in the glass.

    Does she want to go over and say hello herself?

    What do you say? "Hi, long time no see." Or, "Honey, I miss you."

    Will it be very abrupt, without contact for a year, and Shen Yu doesn't even know what to say to Gu Qingjiu?

    There are so many things I want to say, I don't know where to start.

    Or wait for her to come to find me after the show is over?

    What will happen then? Wait for her to ask for a divorce, or fly back before hearing what she doesn't want to hear?

    Shen Yu's mind was very confused, her heart was even more confused, and she even forgot that she was too strong to drink.

    Shen Yu, who was so angry that she fainted, drank the wine in the glass in one go.

    The sofa beside him was sunken, and an omega with the fragrance of mint sat down.

    "Hi, hello." Omega smiled and showed cute dimples on his cheeks, "I see you are the only one in the audience, don't you have any companion?"

    "I have." Shen Yu looked worried and shook her hand ring.

    The implication is, I have a wife, please respect yourself.

    But Omega obviously didn't like this, "But I saw that you came in alone, and I happened to have no companion. Would you like to try 419?"

    Shen Yu gave her a disgusted look, "Please leave, thank you! "

    It's pitiful to drink alone. Wouldn't it be nice for us to make a couple?" Omega still refused to give up.

    Gu Qingjiu saw Shen Yu from the moment she entered the door, but she had no choice but to go over because the protagonist of the film crew said that she was going to the other side to greet the management.

    This year, in addition to self-healing and fighting demons, she also learned one thing, which is wine tasting.

    She didn't drink either, just put the wine to her lips and sniffed it.

    There are tens of thousands of wines in the world, but none of them taste as strong and intoxicating as Shen Yu's pheromone.

    I haven't seen each other for a year, and we are a little stranger to each other. She is not sure about Shen Yu's current attitude, so she waits here for Shen Yu to come over. Or, go to her after the party?

    But Shen Yu, just sitting there is enough to attract people, and he even specially made his hairstyle and makeup. Is this to attract bees and butterflies?

    "I just asked you something, what are you thinking?" The blond beauty touched Gu Qingjiu's wine glass.

    Gu Qingjiu smiled shyly, "I'm sorry." As soon as the wine glass was placed on her lips, it stopped.

    She saw a beautifully dressed omega sitting next to Shen Yu, talking and laughing.

    Is this when her original partner died?

    Also drank, drank two glasses!

    Little Alpha hasn't seen him for a year, so he's getting bolder!

    It is tolerable or unbearable!

    "I'm sorry." She bowed and said to the people around her, "My wife is drunk, I'll take her back first."

    "Wife?" Before the blond beauty could react, Gu Qingjiu had already walked a long way .

    Looking at the beautiful figure in the distance, the blond beauty lowered her eyes. She chased her for half a year, but they didn't give her a glimmer of hope.

    The cover of the magazine was specially arranged for her wife who had never appeared before, but there was no splash at all.

    Today, she specially invited Gu Qingjiu to the banquet, and the other party readily agreed. It turned out that the wife was also present.

    The little omega still wanted to move forward, but was pushed away.

    Gu Qingjiu shook the ring on her hand, "Do you have anything to do with my wife?"

    The Lord is here!