"Who is my mother?" Shen Yu has long suspected that she is not Zhang Fang's child, and she has never cared for the original owner.

    Shen Shouyi sighed, and his thoughts went back to many years ago, "Your mother is my eldest daughter. Back then, I married your grandma for many years and had no children. At that time, I adopted Shen Chengnian from a distant relative, who is your current father. Three years Finally, your mother was born. Five years later, your aunt was born."

    "Your mother is very good. She differentiated into an S-level A when she was a teenager. She is the child I have high hopes for. She acts decisively, Entering the Shen family at the age of 18 has created many precedents."

    "Unfortunately, she fell in love with a beta later, which disappointed me completely.

    A S-level A should be with an S-level O, so as to breed more outstanding How can a B give birth to excellent offspring?"

    "I tried everything possible to break them up, but in the end, I became the one who killed my own children."

    Memories always make people sad, and people like Shen Shouyi who have gone through big storms also Unavoidable old tears.

    "Your mother wanted to leave the Shen family with her lover and the newborn you. It was an accident. There was a rear-end car accident on the highway in heavy rain, and many people died. But," Shen Shouyi looked at Shen Yu, "You I survived."

    "Every time I see you, I think of your mother. Hey."

    "So, you leave me to Shen Chengnian?" Shen Yu asked.

    "Yes, but I didn't expect Shen Chengnian and his wife to treat you like that. By the time I noticed the signs, you were already crooked." The old man lowered his head guiltily, "After that, I will concentrate on cultivating Shen Ci. It's a pity..."

    "Auntie Is it because of this incident that she left home?"

    "She resented me for killing her sister. Later, I started to train Shen Chengnian and ignored her. After all, she has my blood in her body, and she can create a world by herself."

    "Back then I I did it wrong. Now, I'm old too. You have your own ideas. Do whatever you want. The little girl from the Gu family is also pretty good." Shen Shouyi was emotional for a rare time.

    Mentioning Gu Qingjiu, Shen Yu's heart sank again.

    It's been almost a year since they separated, and Gu Qingjiu hasn't contacted her, neither phone nor message.

    She stared at Gu Qingjiu's treatment progress every day, and saw that Gu Qingjiu's eyes gradually brightened from the video. She is getting better and better, and she seems to have forgotten herself?

    A few times, Shen Yu had already called, but was stopped by Shen Shengmei. If she is not allowed to interfere with the treatment process, Gu Qing will retaliate against him.

    "Can I fully believe what she said? Why do I feel that you are also the person she hired to separate me and my wife?" Shen Yu's eyes were slightly lowered, staring at her consultant with a knife in her eyes.

    The consultant swallowed secretly, maybe he was discovered, but he still gave a professional suggestion on the surface, asking Shen Yu to endure it for a while.

    "Heart disease requires heart medicine. Ms. Gu has to jump out by herself."

    "If she jumps into someone else's arms, I will tear down your consulting room." After Shen Yu finished speaking harshly, she left the trembling consultant and left.

    When I returned to the company, I heard a noise as soon as I entered the door.

    "Have you heard? A new Hollywood movie is about to be released. The playwright belongs to our company."

    "I know! I know! I have magazines."

    Two newly hired assistants were flipping through a book Video Magazine.

    The above is an interview record of a star. In the enlarged picture, the star is chatting with the screenwriter. The man is holding the script in his left hand and talking about something seriously, but the star's eyes are fixed on the man's face.

    Shen Yu couldn't be more familiar with that look, and the tenderness inside couldn't be hidden.

    Shen Yu touched the ring on her ring finger subconsciously, her eyes were a little out of focus.

    Are you still wearing the ring we swore never to take down?

    Chen Mo saw this scene as soon as she came out of the office, and she walked over quickly, "Reading magazines during working hours? Don't you want a salary? The celebrity you follow has been trending recently, and you don't pay attention to it and still fish here?

    " reprimanded, and took away the magazine.

    "Give it to me." Shen Yu reached out to ask for it.

    Chen Mo was a little embarrassed, if she saw Xu Xueer talking and laughing happily with others, she couldn't stand it!

    "Oh, doesn't the entertainment industry just like hype? A star is not a star without scandals."

    Shen Yu didn't bother to listen to her ink, reached out and snatched the magazine, returned to the office, closed the door, opened it secretly, and greedily traced Gu Qing on the photo. Nine's profile.

    She seems a little fatter than in the last video? Must be fat. It looks good.

    Miss her so much!

    The one-year period is approaching, and Father Gu can't last too long, can't, can he use this excuse to bring her back?