"When she secures the top spot in the Shen family, she will definitely abandon you and find someone with S rank O, so as to ensure the high-quality genes of the next generation."

    No! wrong! Shen Yu would not treat her like this, Shen Yu loves her!

    The cold pheromone silently attacked Gu Qingjiu's sanity.

    The old pain and vicious bewitchment caused Gu Qingjiu to have a splitting headache. She thought of the box of contraceptive pills she found in the drawer of her study.

    Shen Yu doesn't love her!

    No, Shen Yu loves her!     "Gu Qingjiu, you are sick, and when Shen Yu sees you like this crazy, do you think she will

    still like you?

    "

No one in the Gu family wants you... Go home with your brother, he will love you very much!"

    All kinds of voices poured in, the glands were in severe pain, and the pheromones began to run wild, quickly filling the entire space.

    Gu Jiye took a deep breath shamelessly, "It's been a long time since I saw this smell. You'd better follow me obediently, otherwise, I will destroy Shen Yu."

    After all, this is the executive officer's banquet, and Gu Jiye has to hurry up to get Gu Qingjiu. In addition to the pheromone attacks, he constantly abused and stimulated her.

    "At that time, I will also let Shen Yu taste the taste of being imprisoned..."

    Gu Jiye continued to approach, and was already standing in front of Gu Qingjiu, with an expression of certainty on his face, as if he had snatched back his favorite toy so happy.

    Imprison Shen Yu!

    Her little fish cannot be harmed by this demon.

    no!

    Absolutely not!

    Suddenly, Gu Qingjiu stabbed Gu Jiye like a madman, once, twice, three times...

    blood flowed all over the ground.

    The bathroom cubicle was suddenly opened.

    An O, whose passion was induced by Gu Jiye's pheromone, came out with blurred eyes, saw the blood on the ground, and let out a piercing scream!

    When Shen Yu arrived, she saw Gu Qingjiu sitting on the ground with sluggish eyes, and Gu Jiye was lying beside her, whose blood was all over the ground, staining the snow-white dress red.

    The screaming O was unconscious.

    "Qing Jiu!" Shen Yu ran over and called her name, but the other party didn't respond.

    With red eyes, Shen Yu broke Gu Qingjiu's hand holding the knife tightly, and threw the knife away.

    Carefully inspecting Gu Qingjiu's body, it seems that there is no injury, and all the blood is Gu Jiye's.

    Touching Gu Qingjiu's face with blood-stained hands, "Honey, look at me. Don't be afraid, I'm here."

    Gu Qingjiu still didn't respond, staring blankly at nothingness, Shen Yu was about to cry .

    "Chen Mo, give me the coat!" Shen Yu stretched out a hand.

    There were onlookers outside, she couldn't let others take pictures of Gu Qingjiu's distressed appearance, she had to protect her.