Shen Chengnian did not stay and continue to be humiliated, he returned to Shen's, and suddenly appeared after more than a month.

    Looking at Shen Chengnian who was sitting on the first seat, haggard and out of shape, Shen Yu was very curious what he was doing during this time? People sent out to watch him were always thrown off and disappeared for long periods of time. I don't know what I'm plotting with the bastard Gu.

    "Shen Yu, you have done a good job in this bidding. You are excellent."

    Shen Yu frowned. How could this sudden compliment give people a bad feeling.

    The old fox is not tough, and he also found that the working conditions of Shen's employees are very different from before, and their respect for Shen Yu has surpassed for him.

    It can be seen that Shen Yu has won the hearts of the people and worked for Shen's welfare. The employees are willing to work with such an outstanding person.

    Shen Chengnian knew that he was not good enough, if not for Shen Shengmei's financial support, the Shen family would have collapsed in his hands long ago.

    But he didn't want to see Shen Yu grow up. The stronger Shen Yu was, the more he was recognized, which proved his inferiority and incompetence in genes.

    Seeing Shen Yu's high-spirited look, Shen Chengnian became vilely jealous. He was old and lacking in ability, and the old man didn't want to see him. The proud Alpha son was also crippled, and his only daughter committed suicide. He didn't want to make it easy for Shen Yu.

    Shen Chengnian came this time, superficially to appease Shen Yu, but secretly raised a sum of money.

    In this company, he can't do any tricks, but he has other ways to make Shen Yu feel bad.

    Shen Yu made people stare at Shen Chengnian, and finally got lost. She always had a bad feeling that Shen Chengnian was going to trip her up.

    A fitness club in the city center.

    Shen Yu got a card for Gu Qingjiu there, so she can go to yoga or experience other sports twice a week, so she doesn't have to stay at home all the time. The bodyguards followed, mainly to guard against Gu Jiye's people.

    But he couldn't guard against Shen Chengnian.

    The old fox bypassed the bodyguard's sight and sneaked in.

    Gu Qingjiu was blocked at the surveillance blind spot in the corridor.

    Gu Qingjiu almost didn't recognize this father-in-law who had only met once at the wedding.

    Wearing yoga clothes and a conservative jacket, she was about to go back to the locker room to change and go home, but was blocked.

    Looking around, he found no weapons for self-defense, no pockets in his clothes, and of course no knives.

    "Don't worry, I won't do anything to you." Shen Chengnian frowned. The pheromone Shen Yu left on Gu Qingjiu made him very depressed. It was a pheromone exclusive to S-level Alphas, suppressing all low-level A's. including him.

    It seemed that Shen Yu protected Gu Qingjiu very well. When he saw the ring on her ring finger, Shen Chengnian sneered darkly.

    "She didn't completely mark you? Do you want to know why?"

    Gu Qingjiu shook her head, she took a step back, she didn't want to talk to this person, she knew that Shen Chengnian treated Shen Yu badly, and now that Shen Yu has mastered the power of the Shen family, she has been emptied Him, he is powerless to resist and can only come here to bully her, the helpless little O.