According to the boss's request, the assistant Xiao Zhang drew up the most high-end contract and gave it to the boss's wife to sign.

    One thing to be happy about is that the land in the eastern suburbs was photographed by Shen.

    This was an unexpected result for Shen Shengnian and Gu Jiye. As for how they pinch each other, Shen Yu didn't bother to think about it.

    Instead, she found the chief executive's office with the land winning notice.

    The land is adjacent to cultural sites, and there are still many Aboriginal people who are reluctant to move.

    The biggest problem in land development is relocation, and if one is not handled properly, it will cause all kinds of troubles.

    Shen Yu proposed a win-win plan, which can not only appease the residents, but also increase the performance of the chief executive. The only disadvantage is that Shen may not make so much money.

    Shen Yu took a long-term view, and on the basis of not losing money, he won't lose money in this deal if he got the biggest network in Yecheng.

    What's more, after this matter is done well, is there still a lack of resources and money in the future?

    After several hours of discussion, Shen Yu got the desired result, even better than expected.

    For the first time, Shen Shouyi made a phone call to praise Shen Yu for taking pictures of the land, and told her to develop it into the best villa area.

    Shen Yuyang obeyed Yin Yin's disobedience, while obeying his grandfather's explanation well, while practicing according to his own ideas.

    This time, she didn't go in vain. She learned from the side that several of Gu Jiye's contacts and the chief executive were not on the same mind. She can make some fuss about it in the future.

    After deciding on this major event, she asked for an afternoon off for the second time ever.

    Went to pick up a gift that had been ordered before, and planned to take Gu Qingjiu to complete the appointment that had not been completed before.

    Hearing the sound of cars in the yard, Gu Qingjiu thought she heard it wrong, and Shen Yu would not leave work so early.

    She was still standing at the door waiting anxiously, and when she saw Shen Yu getting off the car, she ran over and threw herself into the arms of her little wife.

    "Miss me?" Shen Yu teased her.

    "Well, I really, really want to." Gu Qing lay in her arms.

    Shen Yu held his wife's buttocks and carried her into the house.

    Put her on the couch, scratch her chin and make her happy.

    The helper came out of the back kitchen and asked respectfully: "Miss, madam, what meals do you want to prepare for tonight?"

    Shen Yu sat up straight, ordered a few of Gu Qingjiu's favorite side dishes and pastries, and told the other party that he could leave work after dinner up.

    "Xiaoyu, why did you come back so early?" Gu Qingjiu grabbed her arm and hugged her like a koala.

    "I missed you, so I'll be back."

    "In a moment, let's have dinner early, and I'll take you on a date. Okay?"

    "Okay." It's good to be able to stick with my little wife.