department managers below looked at me and you, all confused.

    Fired for being late for a meeting? Also issued a notice of competition, is this to make Lao Liu unable to gain a foothold in the industry from now on?

    The new official took office three fires, who is this trying to scare? The manager of the purchasing department was notoriously difficult, they secretly laughed and waited to see how Shen Yu would end up.

    The manager of the personnel department didn't take it seriously, and wrote a few strokes to pretend.

    Shen Yu picked up a financial statement for the current quarter and threw it in front of the manager of the finance department, "The manager of the finance department has a monthly salary of 30,000 yuan, and the reports he makes are not as good as those with a monthly salary of 3,000 yuan in the market. The company lost 500 yuan last quarter. Ten thousand, the report shows profit? Did you take the five million for yourself?"

    "I didn't!" said the manager of the financial department with his eyes wide open.

    "Then what's going on with the accounts?"

    "Here, this is Mr. Shen... for the audit..." The financial manager swallowed, it was Shen Chengnian who asked him to take the clean report for the audit to fool Shen Yu, Who knew that this girl could understand reports?

    This is unscientific. When I saw her last time, I couldn't speak well. The aura has changed in just a few months? It's like a different person.

    "Are you using it for the audit to fool me? Since the financial books do not show a loss, then the manager of the financial department, please make up for the five million shortfall. Otherwise, we will see you in court!" Shen Yu His eyes are like knives.

    The hell with the court? Just as the manager of the finance department was about to refute, the door of the conference room was pushed open, and Liu Siwei, the manager of the purchasing department, walked in swaggeringly with his general belly upright, and the smell of alcohol wafted into the conference room.     "I'm sorry, Mr. Shen, here, hiccup!" Liu Siwei hiccupped, "I forgot the time to discuss the price with the manufacturer." He came late on purpose to give Shen Yu a hard time.     Shen Yu winked at Xiao Zhang.     Xiao Zhang understood, pushed the door to go out, and turned on the ventilation fan by the way.     Suddenly, two police officers rushed into the conference room and showed their police IDs to Liu Siwei, "Is that Liu Siwei?"     "I, I am." Liu Siwei was still in a daze.     "You are suspected of accepting bribes, embezzling state-owned assets and other economic crimes. Come with us." The policeman took Liu Siwei away without saying a word.     The door of the meeting room was closed again, and the dispute between Liu Siwei and the police gradually faded away. Everyone in the quiet meeting room could hear their own heartbeats.     Except for Shen Yu and Xiao Zhang, all the participants present were in a cold sweat.     Liu Siwei had been accepting bribes for a long time, and everyone in the company knew about it. After all, he is an old employee, and President Da Shen also turned a blind eye.     Some time ago, he teamed up with the staff of a state-owned enterprise to embezzle part of the state-owned assets, which was found out by Shen Yu. Since it was found out, he could not be tolerated. The police had long been arranged to wait outside. out.     It happened to kill chickens and monkeys.     The few who wanted to watch a good show just now quietly lowered their heads and wiped their sweat. They are not useless at all, they dealt with the problem cleanly, and they even borrowed the hands of others.

    All the old fried dough sticks present here are Shen's old fritters, none of their buttocks are clean, everyone is in danger at this moment.

    The manager of the finance department swallowed the retort, not to mention that he can't bear the five million, if he is also charged with an economic crime, it will ruin his future, "Xiao Boss, I'm sorry, I'll take Wrong report!"