"It's all right, Shen Yu, don't be like this." Gu Qingjiu didn't know what to say.

"Hmm." Shen Yu also knew that she was too excited, she leaned over and hugged Gu Qingjiu, their cheeks were almost touching, she tilted her head, and her lips accidentally touched Gu Qingjiu's earlobe.

Gu Qingjiu grasped her knees subconsciously, and the numbness spread along her earlobe all over her body, and she almost broke her defense.

She doesn't dislike Shen Yu's approaching, but she is afraid that if she is greedy for someone's embrace, she will not be able to bear the pain after being abandoned, and will go crazy.

There was a knock on the door and the police were on the scene.

Shen Yu opened the door of the reception room. Shen Feng outside the door had disappeared, and Ye Bai was guarding the door of the reception room.

The police officers asked Shen Yu and Gu Qingjiu what had happened, asked for their contact information, and left.

During the whole process, Shen Chengnian didn't show up, it was as if the world had evaporated.

The Shen family was in chaos all of a sudden, without a leader. Shen Shengmei got up overnight abroad to hold a meeting with the Shen family in China to stabilize the situation, arrange work, and sort out the progress of the project. At the same time, she sent people to search for Shen Chengnian frantically.

Shen Shouyi of the old house was also alarmed, and in a fit of rage he suffered from high blood pressure and was admitted to the hospital.

Shen Yu didn't pay attention to these things, the Shen Group has a deep foundation in Yecheng and Shen Shengmei is there, she doesn't worry, and she doesn't care about that cheap father and cheap grandfather.

She cared more about her own money, and the stocks she bought were mushrooming like mushrooms after a rain, and her wallet was getting bigger and bigger, and she also had a plan for the next step.

At noon, the three of them had a hasty meal at a restaurant near Shen's.

Gu Qingjiu was very curious why she didn't go home for dinner, but she followed Shen Yu's arrangement without asking any further questions.

In the afternoon, Shen Yu took Gu Qingjiu to a studio. The owner of the studio was a graceful woman. The woman had a good figure, and she was wearing a long skirt that pinched her waist. The places that should be highlighted were very proud.

In contrast, although Gu Qingjiu is also in good shape, she looks a bit earthy in a loose shirt and long-leg pants. She looked at Shen Yu, wondering what she was going to do? "You just said you were coming, but you didn't say you were bringing your sister-in-law!" The woman sized up Gu Qingjiu, then winked at Shen Yu. Looking familiar, Gu Qingjiu was very pleased. Shen Yu was still holding Gu Qingjiu's hand, "Qingjiu, this is my little Chen Mo is a beta. Don't worry about her, she's crazy." After speaking, she looked at Chen Mo, "Restraint, don't scare my wife." Shen Yu's generous introduction touched Gu Qingjiu's heart. "Hello." Since she is Shen Yu's friend, Gu Qingjiu greeted him politely. "Hi sister-in-law! Sister-in-law is so beautiful! No wonder our old Shen is so ah now, so he is so angry that he is a beauty!" Chen Mo patted Rainbow fart. "Okay, there are too many words to save you. Find a quiet room for my wife to rest."

Shen Yu didn't know what Gu Qingjiu was doing in the room every day, but she had something important to tell Chen Mo today, and Gu Qingjiu was only discharged from the hospital in the morning, and she was frightened, so she didn't intend to let him stay with her all the time .