Gu Qingjiu couldn't figure out what Shen Yu was thinking now, so she blinked.

    "Qing Jiu, please contact the lock changing company and change the lock."

    "What did you say?" Before Shen Yu knew that the housekeeper gave Shen Ci the key to the small apartment, she didn't dare to say anything, but today she actually wanted to change the lock.

    Shen Yu really changed.

    "Yeah, otherwise how can I sleep soundly at night?" Shen Yu looked natural, she found a brand new apron to wear and went into the kitchen to start working on dinner.

    "Okay." Gu Qingjiu immediately took out her mobile phone and contacted the lock changing company.

    Today is a lucky day, Shen Ci was driven away, the bad housekeeper was driven away, and the door lock was changed, Gu Qingjiu secretly touched the knife in his pocket, feeling a lot more at ease.

    The setting sun reflected on Shen Yu's body through the glass in the kitchen, giving her a layer of light, and even softened her face. The long hair behind her head was tied into a bun, revealing her fair neck. She dealt with it seriously. The ingredients, the long eyelashes fluttered, and Gu Qing was terrified to see it.

    Before Shen Yu looked at her, Gu Qingjiu turned and left. No matter what changes happened to Shen Yu, they would never meet. After closing her eyes and thoughts, she went back to the master bedroom, turned on the computer and started working.

    Shen Yu tilted her head and glanced, Gu Qingjiu was no longer in the living room, she lowered her head and continued cooking.

    Dinner is very simple, tomato scrambled eggs, stewed pork ribs, and stomach-strengthening soup, enough for two people.

    "Qing Jiu, try my handicraft." Shen Yu pushed the dish forward.

    Gu Qingjiu picked up a piece of pork ribs and put them in her mouth. The smell of meat filled her mouth. She raised her eyebrows. She had to say that this was the best stewed ribs she had ever eaten.

    "The workmanship is good." Gu Qingjiu nodded again and again, the chopsticks in his hands were flying, his mouth was stuffed with food, his cheeks were bulging, like a hamster.

    Shen Yu looked so cute after being eaten by Gu Qingjiu, she smiled lowly, "Eat slowly, it's all yours. If you don't have enough to eat, there is still in the pot."

    "Yeah, you can eat too." Gu Qingjiu pretended to let it go Once, the mouth and hands did not stop.

    Shen Yu seemed to eat very elegantly, like a expensive cat, chewing slowly in small mouthfuls.

    If she was not careful, Gu Qingjiu would be overwhelmed. It's all because of Shen Yu's skill.

    Shen Yu cleaned up the table, and Shen Yu washed the bowls. Gu Qingjiu's hand was injured and could not get wet.

    Gu Qingjiu was also a little surprised. After Shen Yu's temperament changed drastically, even people became considerate.

    She felt a little sorry, but thought that the two of them would still be separated in the future, so she didn't rush to help, said goodnight and went back to the master bedroom.

    After finishing the housework, Shen Yu returned to the guest room, downloaded a stock market software on her mobile phone, and started to watch stocks. Her investment vision has always been good. After analyzing the market trend, she finalized two stocks with particularly potential for short-term trading. .