man panted heavily and approached Gu Qingjiu.

Gu Qingjiu passed the piece of glass forward, threatening not to let the other party come over, and the voice was full of tears, "Shen Ci, you, don't come here! Otherwise, I will die with you!"

It's a pity that Gu Qingjiu is a Oh, that man didn't take her threats seriously at all.

Gu Qingjiu? Shen Yu? alpha! Omega!

I go! Shen Yu cursed in her heart, and a layer of cold sweat broke out on her back.

She is wearing a book! ?

This is an ABO-set heroine novel. The heroine is Gu Qingjiu, and Shen Yu, who has the same name as her, is the heroine's useless wife.

This wife is a peerless wimp, not only being bullied and trampled by the whole family, but also swallowing her anger, but also planning to drug the heroine to her brother's bed in order to please her brother.

The heroine digs out the gland in a fit of anger and escapes from the Shen family. After experiencing hardships and growing up, she comes back and destroys the Shen family. After the heroine ran away, Shen Yu was afraid of being scolded by her brother, so she committed suicide! At that time, when my friend read the book, she compared the characters in the book with her, jokingly said, "If Mr. Shen is transmigrated into the book, why not demolish the Shen family?" She and the original owner, Shen Yu, are two There are two extremes, one is a peerless wimp, and the other is absolutely unhinged. The man approached step by step. Gu Qingjiu was shaking like a sieve due to fear. In order to defend her innocence, she held the glass with both hands. Under the tension, the white and tender skin was cut, and the bright red blood slid down the fingers to the wrist. It fell into a blood-colored pearl and shattered on the floor. There was a ripple in Shen Yu's heart. Bullying a woman is an unforgivable crime! Shen Yu can't bear this the most, she doesn't know where the plot is going at the moment, but it's not her character to swallow her anger! Just when Gu Qingjiu thought everything was over, suddenly a black shadow rushed out from the side, and saw the black shadow put one foot on Shen Ci's chest, and Shen Ci's body fell heavily on the ground with a thud. On the wall behind him, he bared his teeth in pain. Shen Yu exhausted all her strength. This body cowered for too long, and she couldn't pant properly with a little effort. She should exercise more in the future. In addition to self-protection, she also wanted to live a long life! No matter in the book or in parallel time and space, Shen Yu just wants to live now! In addition to shortness of breath, Shen Yu also had a headache. She stretched out her hand and felt a sticky palm. She cursed in her heart, and then looked at Shen Ci with completely cold eyes, "Shen Ci, right? Bullying a woman, you dare to hit her?" Hurt me? I think you don't want to live anymore!" Regardless of the headache, Shen Yu grabbed a chair and swung it directly at Shen Ci.

With a click, the stool broke, and blood flowed down Shen Ci's forehead, his eyes widened in fright. Since he was a child, no one dared to touch his finger.

What shocked him the most was that the useless little sister in front of him, who had been bullied by him for more than twenty years, actually beat him to death?

Gu Qingjiu, who was kneeling on the ground, was dumbfounded. Is this still that wimpy Shen Yu?

I remember that every time Shen Yu saw her elder brother Shen Ci, it was like a mouse seeing a cat. She would tremble with fright when the other party spoke louder.

Today, this wretch beat her natural enemy, Shen Ci?

Could it be that Shen Ci's wine bottle just now made Shen Yu stupid?