Chapter I

I guess I've always been a unique girl. Even my name is unique.

Hey. My name's Phoenix, and I'm... unique.

Nothing much really.

Well, for starters, my hair is literally like a phoenix. Bright orange and slightly red.

It's long too, and I've never really had it cut. My father never really cared about that. He said it was easier not to worry about it.

He's my only parent. My mother left when I was only about a year old, and so he's just looked after me since. That was 14 years ago.

Now, I'm 15, and living my life as a normal teenager.

Well, not really normal. I'm unique.

When I say that, I mean, people really remember me. One of my friends said it was because of my fiery personality. But most people say it's because of my hair and name.

I'm unforgettable.

But it's not just my hair. I've got a mark, on the inside of my palm, on the opposite side of my thumb. It's like a tattoo.

I once went into a tattoo parlor and looked at the designs they had, but they didn't have mine. The big burly guy kicked me out though, because I didn't actually anything.

The mark is what looks like a feather. I don't know what it is exactly, but sometimes it really irritates me not knowing.

But I've learned to "not ask questions".

I go to a pretty average school, with pretty average teachers and students. It's a good school, but nothing else. It's where I go to learn.

I've made friends with a group of about 4 people, and we all hang out with each other. We're all in the same form class, so we're in most of the same classes together.

My best friend out of all of them though, is Rosie. She's pretty quiet around new people but once you get to know her, well, she's a riot.

I've had so many good memories with her. It's hard to imagine what my life would be like without her. Or even the other two girls.

Their names are Angel, who has dark skin and dark hair, and then there's Zoe, who is really tall, and has light hair.

We've all just sort of gravitated towards each other since the start of high school. We've all just formed a group.

Whenever any of us is away, we make sure to keep the drama in the class to a minimum so that the don't miss out in much. If they were away, and we had homework, or learned something new in Maths, we would just write it down in their book, or give them the homework answers.

It was out special system. Over time we became like a well-oiled machine, working perfectly with no bumps or bruises in the product.

Other people have called us the "Arazap" group, which is Angel, Rosie, and Zoe and Phoenix. It's cool. I like it.

But sometimes I feel like it's wrong.

_________________________________________

So this is a brand new book, that I'm writing, and I hope it'll be a hit!

I actually go the inspiration from a TUMBLR POST like seriously!!!!????!!

But hopefully you guys liked it, and there will be MUCH more coming.

Have a nice evening y'all!

Comment vote go crazy GOODBYE

~ Cheese