Psychopath - K. HR x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Now, analyze the crime scene and tell me your theories" The detective ordered.

"Well it looks like there was a dispute.... the victim is a psychiatrist. Perhaps the suspect got triggered by something and attacked," I gave my theory.

"What about the suspect eating the heart?" The detective asked.

"It's a love confession," Y/N-ssi interrupted.

"Love? Confession?" The detective asked furrowing their eyebrows.

"Think about it, how many cannibals eat a heart?" Y/N-ssi asked walking up to stand next to me.

"The heart is the bloodiest and one of the thinnest human organs in the body. For you to kill someone and want to eat it..... you must really feel passionate about it. With all the blood in it, I'm sure it tastes like shit, but the delicacy you have to have with it is the real confession," Y/N-ssi explained while staring down on me straight in the eyes.

"These thin slices of heart meat seem to be well cooked. The suspect didn't even finish it, probably because it's not the heart they desire" Y/N-ssi said with a lot of confidence.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I thought to myself.

"Who the hell let you into our academy!" The detective said looking a bit shocked.

"Give me your full theory, Cadet. I don't want your poetry!" The detective said aggressively poking Y/N-ssi's chest.

"Haerin-ssi is right. The cannibal was having a session and got triggered. The suspect then attacked the doctor and cut his heart out the only problem was that this heart was ill..... The suspect then felt triggered by that and caused him to possibly self reflect that's why they didn't finish their food like with the other victims. I say their next target it the person they're obsessing over," Y/N-ssi answered looking so confident.

I always admired how cool and collected Y/N-ssi looked.

"Okay, okay. If that's your theory go find some clues. The both of you," The detective said looking like he didn't want to admit he hadn't thought about this angle.

We both followed orders and silently walked out of the building.

"Haerin-ssi!" Y/N-ssi said as we were about to part ways.

"Yes?" I answered stopping in my tracks and turning to look at them.

"I'd like to have your heart for dinner tonight, what do you say?" Y/N-ssi suddenly asked making me a bit confused and slightly frightened.

"Excuse me?" I answered.

"I would like to have dinner with you, discuss the case" Y/N-ssi coldly answered.

"Okay," I answered hesitantly while nodding.

- Y/N POV -

Haerin-ssi had agreed to have dinner with me.

I felt a bit neurotic.

It was a bit stressful to have this sort of case. "A love confession in such a crime.... how pathetic!" I thought to myself as I fixed my tie.

I made my way to the restaurant we would have dinner at and sat on our table as I waited for Haerin-ssi.

I always found her a bit peculiar.

She is nice and sweet, very shy.... but she is an odd one.

She peaked my interest.

Honestly, I had a growing obsession with her over the years.