"Be quite you fiend! And stay back!" Avdol ordered, threatening to incinerate her with the hottest flames that he could produce. He looked back at Kakyoin who was seconds away from finishing setting up his attack.

A few seconds later, he was ready. Giving Avdol a thumbs up to no longer stall for anymore time. The area where Amelia stood was surrounded by a myriad of strings, developed from a completely unraveled Hierophant Green.

His attack, emerald splash, may have been useless to stop enemies before, but that was not the case anymore. In fact, it was deadly at this point, since it gave Amelia no chance to run, and no chance to fight back against multiple homing like missiles coming straight at her.

But she could only snicker at both of their expenses. What was the matter? Why was she laughing?!

"Somethings wrong..." Avdol whispered to Kakyoin, "Hold of the attack for a second."

"Oh? You must have realized it by now Avdol." Amelia taunted him, only causing her wide grin to even show more of her sharp fangs.

Avdol looked on to see what she was talking about, what was so out of the ordinary that gave her an advantage?

Avdol gasped in realization. The box she was standing on...it was no ordinary box. It was an electrical box powering the side of a local café where a lot of people came to, to hang out. But it wasn't the electrical box that scared him, it was the fact that the electrical box was on fire, caused by the very own flames that he created and shot at Amelia.

Of course Avdol could easily escape the explosion that followed but that did not apply to Kakyoin. Who had to take a bit of time putting Hierophant Green back together in his full form.

Amelia laughed as she jumped before the explosion could hit her while Kakyoin's world lit up like fireworks. The massive explosion caused Hierophant's strings to either burn to a crisp or basically snap from the initial shockwave. Kakyoin was left immobile and unconscious, his hands suffering from either 3rd degree burns or massive lacerations to his skin or even a mix of both.

"Kakyoin!" Avdol yelled out for his friend, holding his unconscious body in his arms. He felt guilty, extremely guilty. He deemed himself responsible for what happened to Kakyoin even if it is as what Amelia had said, it was all a mind game. They were doomed from the start.

After attempting to shake Kakyoin awake, Avdol genuinely thought he was starting to wake up. Because it did look like Kakyoin was starting to come back, his eyes were slowly beginning to open and when they did...Avdol jumped back in surprise.

"N-no!" He stuttered as he looked at the former empty shell of his friend. It's like what happened to Y/N, his eyes were like empty voids, and he no longer had that same sense of what made Kakyoin well...Kakyoin! He was being controlled by Amelia's stand, Pipe dreams, all because he lost consciousness. Was this her plan all along?!

Amelia looked on as Avdol hesitated to fight back against his friend, who only kept nearing closer and closer to him.

Using Hierophant Green, Kakyoin used it to restrain Avdol. He tried using Magician's Red to slightly burn Kakyoin so he would let him go, but they were both at the point of no return now.

"Good Game." Amelia spun around and walked back to where she came from. Her mission was completed. As she looked behind her to see Kakyoin using Hierophant to both throw him and Avdol off the roof, she couldn't help but be proud of herself.

She had won. Kakyoin and Avdol were no longer.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: