20

"Yes, girl! Look at you looking so pretty!" Nobara smiles at the teen girl. Nobara allowed (Y/n) to borrow her clothes for the day since almost everyone was going to help redecorate (Y/n)'s room and closet. "I can't wait until we go shopping!" Nobara said getting a bit too excited, though (Y/n) found it normal as she would react this way even when she was five. (Y/n) wished that the second years could join, but they had a mission to go to. "We'll be back to help if there's anything else you need us to do." Yuta smiles at (Y/n). She hums in response and told them to be careful. 

Nobara then left (Y/n) in the hall as she had to shout at Megumi and Yuji to hurry up. While she waited, she was surprised when Sukuna came up from behind. "Suku, don't sneak up on me like that." She pouts while hitting his arm a bit. "I'm sorry, it brings a smile to my face I hug you like this." He hums. When the two woke up, Sukuna wanted her to call him by his first name. He loved it when hearing his name roll off her tongue, but even more when she gave him that nickname. (Y/n) sighs but giggles as Sukuna kisses her neck a bit. She turns around and cups his face. "You're hard to stay mad at." She giggles as she shook her head. Sukuna places his hands over hers as he loves the softness of them. "How can you get mad at this dashing face?" he grins, making her laugh and shake her head more. Sukuna closes the distance between the two, but the loving moment was cut short as Gojo pulled (Y/n) away. 

"Just because she's older doesn't mean I'm okay with it." Gojo states as he took (Y/n) away and to the car. Sukuna rolled his eyes and followed behind the group. "Daddy. . ." (Y/n) whines as she had to ride in a separate car from Sukuna. "Don't give me that. We still have to talk about the Toji thing and rules when you come near Sukuna." Gojo says. (Y/n) crosses her arms and frowns. Her birthday wish may have come true, but she didn't like the consequences that came with it. 

/ / /

When they arrived at the mall, (Y/n) immediately ran to Sukuna and held his arm. Gojo sighs heavily and Geto did his best to keep Gojo's cool down. The group then separated for a bit as Nobara and (Y/n) wanted to go shopping. Yuji was unfortunate enough to be the bag holder. He begged for Megumi's help, but Megumi declined. Megumi had two reasons to decline: One, he didn't feel like helping. Two, he knew that Sukuna and Gojo would fight and he needed to be there just to break the tension. Sukuna was kinda glad that he didn't have to be stuck alone with (Y/n)'s parents. To be honest, Megumi was the only one he could rely on as a friend figure. The two were family and he knew that Megumi loves (Y/n) and would do anything to make her happy. 

- - - -

"Three. . .two. . .one." (Y/n) opened her eyes and they lit up in joy seeing her new room. The room had dim purple fairy lights around and had cute purple theme décor in her room. She still had her drawing/study desk and her favorite music box on her nightstand. The giant panda plush was sitting cutely in the corner of her room. Her bunny doll collection was now on shelves, even the one that Toji gave her. Photos of her and the group were on the wall near her desk and bed. "Do you like it?" Gojo asks. "I love it!" (Y/n) cried as she hugged Gojo. Everyone joined in the hug and felt happy about the room. 

Sukuna and (Y/n) stayed in the room together since everyone had something else to do for the day. "I got one more special gift for you." Sukuna hums and he leaves a trail of kisses down her neck. "You're making me feel spoiled." (Y/n) giggles. "I hope you don't mind, because I'll spoil you rotten till the end of time. I'll give you everything that you desire with no hesitation because you're my queen and you deserve everything." Sukuna says lovingly before giving her a passionate kiss. (Y/n) smiled and kissed back. She always felt warm inside when he talked to her so lovingly. "All I want is for you to always be mine." She hums. Sukuna smiles before separating from the kiss. He pulled out a small red box. (Y/n) opened it and let out a small gasp. It was a ring that was in the shape of a crown. A little heart diamond was in the middle of the ring. "It's so beautiful." She smiles. She puts it on and her smile widens seeing how pretty it looks on her hand. 

Sukuna grabs her hand and kisses it. "This ring is a promise that I will always love you. That I would always be your shield and sword to whatever dares to harm you. To always pick you up when you feel down. I love you so much, (Y/n)." Sukuna says. (Y/n) began to cry and jumped onto him. "I love you too, Suku." She cries out. Sukuna smiles gently at her and kisses her tears away. I'll never let you go.

~Extra~

"I got a present for you too." (Y/n) said as she got up. "Oh?" Sukuna raised a brow. (Y/n) dug into her jacket and took out lingerie. It was a light purple contrast lace mesh tie front teddy bodysuit. Sukuna blushes and puts the outfit down. "I heard a woman said that her husband likes her wearing it when they go to bed." (Y/n) innocently said. "You're going to be the death of me." He said as he looked away. "Do you not like it?" (Y/n) saddens a bit. Sukuna cups her face and gently rubs her cute chubby cheeks with his thumbs. "No, no, I do, love. It's just that you don't fully understand the concept of certain things. Later on, when the time is right, I'll show you what I mean. Right now, you're still maturing and growing up." Sukuna says. "But I am older." (Y/n) pouts. "Yes, you are, but there is an age where you are more mature. Right now, don't worry about. Stay like this for a little while longer. I don't want you rush things, okay?" (Y/n) sighs and nods. "Okay." Sukuna smiles and kisses her forehead. "I promise you, we'll eventually get there."