3

"Okay, little (Y/n). It's time for you to learn how to speak. Let's start easy." Gojo said as he sat down in front of her. His students were off on the field training. He held up a card. "This says Hello. Say hello." (Y/n) thought for a minute. "He-H-Hello!" She spoke. Gojo's heart melted hearing her cute little voice. "Good job! Here you go." He handed her a small chocolate chip cookie. She took it and ate it. "Every time you say a word right, you get a cookie. Say cookie." "C-C-Cookie." Gojo praised her again and gave her another cookie.

----

By now, (Y/n) was able to say some words. Her next task was to say complete sentences. But for now, she sat on Megumi's lap. He didn't mind at all as he was taking a break from training. She petted the Divine Dog, and she giggled as it licked her hand. "It's my turn to spend time with her," Nobara said as she picked up (Y/n). Megumi watched as she took (Y/n) away. He was a bit bummed out.

"Hmm, let's see what we can do." She snapped her fingers and smiled. She sat (Y/n) on her bed, and grabbed a few clothes. "I just bought these cute outfits. I want to know what you think." She said. (Y/n) didn't know what she was saying, but said okay. Nobara gushed at her cuteness and went to change.

"What do you think?" Nobara asked as she walked out with a dress. (Y/n) wasn't a fashion expert, but she did know what looked right or wrong. She nodded at her seeing how pretty she looked. A few minutes into the fashion show, Itadori walked in. "What are you doing?" He asked. "It's called a fashion show, thank you. What do you want?" Nobara asked with a glare. "I want to spend time with (Y/n). You're going to bore her to death." Itadori said and picked you up. Nobara gasped dramatically. "I will not! Hey! Give her back!" Nobara shouted.

(Y/n) was now in Itadori's room. She saw a poster of a lady. "Who?" She asked as she pointed at the poster. "That's Jennifer Lawrence." Itadori fanboyed. She just nodded ignoring the fact that he was being weird. "Anyway, I got us some movies for us to watch." Itadori smiled. "M-M-Movie?" She asked. Itadori nodded. He put in the DVD and opened a bag of chips and a soda can. He had a juice box for (Y/n) as well. She sat next to him and watched the screen. Her eyes widen with wonder. Even though, Itadori couldn't see her expression. He knew that she was enjoying it.

"Ugh. This movie is boring." Sukuna said as he had enough watching it. (Y/n) looked at the mouth and eye on Itadori's cheek. "No, it's not," Itadori argued and slapped Sukuna off. (Y/n) sat up more and stared at Sukuna. "What do you want, brat?" He asked. "Don't be rude to her," Itadori said. "Tsk. It's not like she understands me." Sukuna replied. (Y/n) poked Itadori's cheek. For a moment she saw Sukuna on his bone throne. She backed away from the sudden vision. "Are you okay?" Itadori asked. (Y/n) nodded and focused back on the movie. As for Sukuna, he saw the child on his lap. Half of her face was blurred, but she had a happy smile across her face. Sukuna didn't know what to think. He ignored it and sighed heavily.

-----

(Y/n) looked as Gojo came back from the mall. He held up shopping bags and boxes. Ijichi was behind him and tiredly pushed the other box. "I got (Y/n) stuff for her room!" Gojo smiled. He put down a bag and took out a mini replica of his uniform. "Look how adorable it is! We'll look so cute wearing this together!" He cheered. "You went shopping for her without me!? I was going to buy the cutest outfits for her!" Nobara shouted. "I also bought her matching sunglasses," Gojo said as he ignored Nobara. The others sighed heavily at their sensei. (Y/n) looked inside the other bags. Something then caught her eyes. She took it out and looked at it.

Not mine ^

Not mine ^

"That looks creepy..." Maki stated. "Salmon." Inumaki agreed. Though, (Y/n) loves it. She hugged the toy which caused them all to gush at her cuteness. "Who's going to help decorate her room?" Gojo asked. "I am!" Itadori said as he jumped up from his seat. "I'm not letting you two do it alone. You probably mess up everything." Nobara said as she followed the two. Maki, Inumaki, Panda, and Ijichi followed behind them. Megumi looked at you and sighed. "Guess I'm stuck babysitting. Not that I mind." He said. He smiled a bit at (Y/n). She smiled back at him.