5

(Y/n) was currently playing in her room with her curse pet. Already, she was getting the hang of speaking and writing. Gojo would often read to her if he had time for it. Even though she knew how to speak, she still stayed silent. She only spoke when needed to. She also wore her mask less often. "(Y/n)~." Gojo sang as he walked into her room. She hummed and turned her head over to him. "We're going out to the mall." He informed. He walked in and helped her put on her shoes and fixed her hair a bit. Gojo had already fallen for the little girl. He wanted to treat her as if she was his own daughter. She grabbed his hand and walked with him. Her curse followed as always.

-----

(Y/n) looked around at the mall that she had never been to. Kugisaki was the first to take her to a store. Maki joined in pursuit in case her underclassmen would lose the child. The two watched as Kugisaki continued shopping for clothes. "This dress is so cute! Perfect! They have my size!" She said in joy. She went to grab it until a hand grabbed it before her. Kugisaki froze in place. "I got the last one! I'm so glad they had my size!" Another girl squealed to her friend. Kugisaki was in a rage but kept her language family-friendly. (Y/n) saw how disappointed how Kugisaki was and didn't like she was upset. Maki and Kugisaki began to shop for (Y/n). Though, the little half curse spotted the girl that took Kugizaki's dress. She sneakily walked over to the cart and stole the dress once the coast was clear. The special thing about (Y/n) is that she can hide anything she stole and it would go undetected. She placed the dress in her brown satchel that she insisted on taking. (Y/n) walked back to the two teens without them knowing that she was gone.

Itadori and Megumi took their turn with the little girl. She held both their hands and went wherever they wanted to go. Little did they know that she still stole whatever she wanted. It wasn't her fault though. She's a curse thief and was cursed to steal whatever she pleased. (Y/n) looked up as she saw bubbles. Her eyes were filled with wonder and went to touch the bubble. She giggled as it popped. Itadori heard her little giggles and smiled. He took out his phone and took a few pictures of her. (Y/n) looked outside of a pet shop, and looked at the bunnies that were sleeping or eating. "Bunny." She said as she looked up at Megumi. He nodded and crouched down at her. "That's right. It is a bunny." He smiled.

They all gathered back, and Gojo took (Y/n) for ice cream. "Which one do you like best?" He asked her. He carried her so she could see the flavors. She pointed at the one she found most appealing. "(Favorite Ice cream flavor)? Good choice." He smiled. He got it in a cup for you and took you back with the others - who were sitting down at a picnic table. He sat you down and you ate the dessert. "Make sure you eat it slowly. You don't want to get brain freeze." Gojo laughed. "Okay." She replied. While (Y/n) ate, the others began to chat among themselves. (Y/n) listen in as well, but often zoned out as she continued to look around the area around her. "Ugh, I really don't look forward on see Mai again." Kugisaki groaned. Kyoto and Tokyo decided to meet again at Gojo's request. He wanted everyone to meet (Y/n) and not let them be alarmed by her. Also, he wanted to show them how adorable she is.

----

As they got back to the dorms, (Y/n) tugged Kugisaki's skirt. "Hmm? Oh, need anything (Y/n)?" She asked and bent down a bit. (Y/n) reached into her bag, and took out the dress that the girl from the store stole from her. "Ah-" Kugizaki's eyes widen and her jaw dropped. "Don't tell me she stole that," Maki said as she came from behind. Kugisaki took the dress from the girls' hands. "I think she did." Kugisaki was still in shock. "(Y/n), it's not good to steal. What else did you get?" Gojo asked as he stared down at the girl. (Y/n) shyly took out the other things that she stole. They were shocked to see she had so many things in one little bag. Megumi sighed. "We can't blame her since she is a curse thief." He said. Gojo kneeled to (Y/n)'s height. "Megumi is right, but you have to control yourself. There are some things that you cannot take. Okay?" Gojo told the girl. (Y/n) nodded and looked down. Gojo carried her up and took her to her room. "It's okay. I'm not mad at you or anything." He said to comfort her. She nodded, and they both sat on the floor. Gojo wanted to brighten up her mood and so he began to tickle her. She erupted with laughter and grabbed his hands to make him stop. Gojo smiled seeing her smile and being happy. He changed her out of her outfit and into her pajama.

As she brushed her teeth, he combed her hair

As she brushed her teeth, he combed her hair. Picking her up and placed her on her bed. Gojo tucked her in and placed her favorite bunny toy next to her. "Good night, cutie pie." Gojo smiled. "Good night." (Y/n) smiled and closed her eyes. Gojo rubbed her head and walked out.