13

Gojo looked high and low for (Y/n) after she went missing. His little cutie pie was taken, and he became afraid of what will happen to her. He already misses her presence and couldn't help but blame himself for her disappearance. Everyone was affected by (Y/n)'s capture. She was always the highlight of their days. After a long day of Jujutsu, they can spend the rest of their nights with (Y/n). Just her being there was enough for them.

Gojo sat in the middle of (Y/n)'s room. He let the little music box play as he just sat there. Where could she be? He thought. He had searched everywhere in Tokyo. He even asks for the Kyoto school to search for (Y/n) as well. (Y/n)...please be safe.

"Toe." "It's Mahito. Not toe." Mahito stated to her. Getō chuckles and picks up (Y/n). "Calm down. Let her call you what she wants. No harm is done." Getō said. "My feelings are being hurt. So there is harm." Mahito pouts. "Shut up and grow up." Jogo comments. "You guys are bullies. I'm going out." Mahito then left. "That reminds me. Choso, would you mind taking care of (Y/n) for a while?" Getō hands (Y/n) over to Choso. "I guess." He says.

(Y/n) looks at Choso before putting her hands on his face. Choso looks at her and his eyes widen. She's a-- "Can we play hide and seek?" (Y/n) asks. As she broke him out of his thoughts. "S-Sure." Choso agrees. Choso was chosen to count while she hides. (Y/n) quickly left the room and went to look for a hiding spot. As she looks for one, she notices a door slightly open. Curiosity got the better of her and she went in. It looked normal and bare. She explores around in the room and her eyes catch something that was peeking out from under the bed. She picks up the item to see it was a photo. "Daddy..." In the photo, she saw Gojo and Getō kissing each other lovingly.

Does Getō love daddy? "(Y/n), where are you?" She heard Choso call out

Does Getō love daddy? "(Y/n), where are you?" She heard Choso call out. She quickly hid the photo on herself and went to hide.

"Found you." Choso smiles as he picks her up. (Y/n) let out giggles and wraps her arms around Choso's neck. She felt a strong connection with him. Just like with Itadori and Kamo. They gave off a big brother vibe to her. She began to grow sleepy and rests her head on Choso's shoulder. Choso smiles softly and continues to hold her. She's so warm...

-----

Getō came back from spying on most of the Jujutsu students.

"Gojo is blaming himself real hard. He misses (Y/n) so much." Itadori said. "Well of course he misses her. He'll give her the world and do anything for her. (Y/n) always made a special place in our hearts." Kugisaki said and tried not to cry. "We'll find her. We'll get her back and she will be safe and sound. We just have to keep looking." Fushiguro says.

Getō sighs out heavily and wonders if he could face off his best friend, his old classmate, his lover. Getō never wanted to leave Gojo behind, but his goal got the better of him. But now...

He looks over at (Y/n), who was sleeping on top of Choso's chest. Now he couldn't his original plan. Making (Y/n) as bait to finish off Gojo. (Y/n) reminded Getō of the warmth in his heart. That there was still a chance for him to turn things around. He knows that (Y/n) loves all her friends and Gojo.

"Daddy plays a lot with me. I miss him when he goes away for missions. So it's always fun when he comes back and spends time with me." (Y/n) hums and continues drawing.

None of the other curses wanted to hurt (Y/n). Surprisingly, Mahito didn't want to either. "Her soul is too pure..." He said once. "It'll be a shame if I took away the only good thing from this world." He also said.

Getō sat on his bed and thought back to Gojo. He went to take the photo out from under his bed, but it was missing. He raised a brow and looks down. It indeed was missing from its spot. He knew he told the others to stay out of his room so the only person was...(Y/n). He walks out of his room and went to find (Y/n). He found her playing with her toy on the ground. "(Y/n)...do you have something that belongs to me?" Getō asks. (Y/n) stops what she was doing and looks back at Getō. She stood up and shook her head. "Don't lie to me," Getō says. She hung her head low and takes out the photo. "I-I'm sorry..." She tears up a little. Getō kneels to her and lifts her head. "Don't cry. I know you didn't mean any harm." He picks her up and they went to his room.

Getō sat down on the bed and places (Y/n) on his lap. "Do you love daddy?" She asks randomly. Getō rubs her head and looks down at the photo. "I did..." He replies. "And I still do..." He adds quietly. "Why don't you talk to him? Daddy misses you."

(Y/n) did know about Getō by Gojo. She saw a photo of them in his room. When she asked who Getō was, she got this as a response. "Someone that daddy misses." She saw the look on Gojo's face and felt sad. He was hurting and she wanted to fix that.

"I can't talk to him...we aren't on good terms," Getō says. "Then fix it. Daddy is hurting and you are too." (Y/n) says and grabs Getō's face. Getō chuckles and held her in his arms. Why am I getting love advice from a child? "I'll try." He hums.