Armaros: Y/N unleashed his Flamehound form and destroyed our portal device. So sadly, you're stuck in hell for the time being; just stay out of their sight and do not risk going spying on them until It's safe. Is this understood?

Lix: Yes, sir.

Armaros: Take care down there; hell is a horrible place.

Lix: I'll try.

Once we finish our little conversion, the chairmen come back into the room.

Uzza: We've agreed.

Armaros: What agreement?

Azza: If you fail us one more time, we are going to shut down your demon research programs.

Armaros: You must be joking.

Uzza: Far from it, your program has let multiple demons escape. Even though we've given them weapons that can easily stop them from doing so, every single one you've captured has gotten away. Every last one of them.

Armaros: Well, this time I have a plan.

Azza: Well, then go ahead and enlighten us about this "plan" of yours.

Armaros: Just see this device right here?

Azza: Yes, we see it.

Armaros: This was made right before our two doctors were killed. We use it on Y/N to cause him to hallucinate, causing him to lose control. While he lost control, we neutralized him and took him back to our research facility, where we finished the job after some torture, of course.

Azazel: And what If this angers the other hellhound he's close to?

Armaros: Well, we have bullets, don't we?

Azza: General Armaros If you fail us, we will be forced to shut down your program and deal with this ourselves. Is this understood?

Armaros: I understand.

Once the concealment leaves, I begin to think. I'm going to do this to my grandson; he has a head big enough to have a place like that. Our hellhounds had it rough, either being used as slaves because of our strength or treated like pets. Wait, why do I care? Meh won't matter once Y/N suffers the same fate as his. I began to feel a small tear drop. His parents may have been family, but I had no choice; they had to be put down for the betterment of mankind. I'm sorry, Y/N, but it has to be this way.

Y/N's pov

Loo and I were on our way back home after spending the day together, and on the way back, I noticed she was a little quieter than usual.

Y/N: Something wrong, Loo?

Loona: Huh? Oh, I'm fine. I was just thinking a little bit, that's all.

Y/N: Are you sure? You seem a little quieter than usual.

Loona: Yeah, I'm fine.

Y/N You promise.

Loona: Yeah, I promise.

Y/N: You stutter.

Loona: I'm fine, babe. I'm just a little tired.

Y/N: Um, alright then, there's one problem.

Loona: What's that?

Y/N: You said you were thinking.

Loona: I was thinking about sleep.

Y/N: Are you that tired?

Loona: Yeah.

Y/N: Well, once we get home, you can get some well-deserved sleep.