#1 Such lovely request

After so long-suffering as a laboratory rat, finally freedom

"I'm very grateful for you choosing me, my Goddess!" the girl said kneeling before the spectrum of the deity.

"Your gratitude will be proven true by the way you choose to live. Little one, I've been in a lot of worlds and realities, but yours always was my favorite. It got boring a thousand years ago but now is interesting again. So I want to have more fun in here one more time after this dark era comes to an end." the voice said with a hint of enthusiasm.

"S-So will you leave me soon, my Goddess?!"

"Never, my dear. Only in the day your body turns unable of enduring my power."

"You mean in my death? But you're the Goddess of Death... Does this means that you will kill me one day?"

"No, that means that only I can kill you. Concerning taking your life away... How could I after your gifting me with such bloody and gory spectacle in my name?! It has been so long~"

Looking around herself, Y/N saw the thousands of bodies brutally murdered. This was the doing of an 11 years old girl that had enough of being tested and tortured. As a nobody, she has been stuck in this hell for ages, used as a subject for experimentation of new drugs, bioweapons, or just anything else the cruel scientists wanted.

Located on a remote island in Japan, the laboratory works under the surface for more than 30 years, being financed by a successful pharmaceutical. What the public doesn't know is that all revolutionary medications and vaccines are created over numerous corpses. From homeless people to addicts and orphans, they use the invisible ones in the eyes of society with one goal: Money.

However now it seems like this business will be closed for a while since subject #00778 just turned the whole place into carnage.

Y/N is an orphan, removed from the system due to her very promising and valuable genes to the Institution's proposal. At only 4 years old the girl had already met hell and back and kept going through it every single day of her life. Being injected, submitted to inhumane tests, and tortured with painful and unsafe drugs, the girl almost died a lot of times. Secluded from society, her only interactions were made with the security or the other kids around.

However, no one had time to be friendly or create any type of relationship. Everyone inside those white walls just wanted one thing: To die. Hope, religion, or dreams never existed inside the laboratory. All of this was left behind at the moment they crossed the entrance door. Or may we say "dragged" to it?

Yet Y/N's different mindset managed to catch the attention of a supernatural being.

She has vague memories about her childhood back at the orphanage and just knows that a God exists somewhere. The girl never heard about a name to it, she didn't have the chance, but by the pleads that echoed inside walls it seems like there was more than one God out there. Some of the older subjects called for a man, then others called for a woman, some to a white God, or to another that has an animal face...