I began to swim towards Lexi who was practicing her handstands in the water.
After chilling in the water for a few minutes, I too decided to join in the handstands.

I jumped up, my pull-up flashing upwards for a brief second from the water and dove back under, once this time the pull-up was submerged before I pushed my arms back up and straightened my legs achieving and effective handstand.

However once I got back upright, I noticed a different feeling about my pull up, it was a bit wet.

The addition movement involved in doing a handstand had caused the pull up to become less full proof and a bit damp.

I was unsure, do I keep having fun and therefor allowing my pull-up to get wetter and wetter? Or should I slow down and relax.

I decided against the latter and ultimately decided to have as much fun as I could at the beach, despite the condition of my bikini bottom.

And as the pull up got wetter and wetter about 20 minutes later it had reached a point where it was impeding my ability to swim effectively due to the amount of sag and weight attached to it.

I decided to go and see if I could get a fresh one.

"Mom this thing is getting soaked!" I called to mum from the water

"Get out and I'll change you then!" Replied mom

I trudged out, the pull up dripping as it came up from the sea water.

I waddled across the sand toward mum.

"Oh wow that is one full pull up!" She exclaimed

"Lay down and we'll get you out of that soggy thing and back in the water"

"Mum I can change my pull up myself I'm not a baby" I complained

"It'll just be easier if I do it honey I'll make it real quick I promise.

I lay down on the towel, about to receive my first diaper change in 15 years

I lay down on the towel, about to receive my first diaper change in 15 years. Mum had grabbed a fresh pull up and quickly ripped off the tapes and slid the fresh pull up between my ankles before I helped pull it up. I had to agree, it was quicker than doing it myself.

I got on my knees and adjusted the pull-up, contemplating heading back into the water or not.

I decided against it, and instead sunbathing would be the way to go. I lay on my front the light beaming onto my skin warmly.

 I lay on my front the light beaming onto my skin warmly

I lay in the sun for a Loooong time. It was absolutely incredible and just what I needed after the stresses of the last couple days. I began to drift off to sleep.

However after about an hour of sleep I woke up, still in the same position. Now however I had a desperate urge for the bathroom.

"Mom where is the nearest bathroom" I asked mom quickly.

"There are none" mum responded  "Just go in the ocean"

Given my dopey state haven just awoken, I had kinda of forgotten that I was still wearing a pull up and I quickly ran to the ocean and ran into the ocean and released my bladder. I could feel the seat of my pull up growing  warmer. And the warmth spreading across every corner, up the front and down the back. It was a strange feeling one which I didn't particularly like. So I hopped out of the water and walked over to mum. She saw me and figured I had no peed in the ocean and she grabbed another fresh pull up from the bag.

This time there was no restraint to change my own pull up. It had been a long morning so I lay down on the towel ready for a second change.

 It had been a long morning so I lay down on the towel ready for a second change

The tabs were ripped open, and mum pulled the wet soaked pull-up off. In doing so allowing a fresh breeze rushing through the area my pull up had just been, causing shivers up my spine. Soon enough though another pull-up was slid on and mum left to grab food for lunch while Lexi and I stayed, our hungry tummies grumbly angrily.

Written - Beefstew588
Story/Plot - Beeftstew588 &
DL_Ant  Dipetoboy