Beach Day

"Mom I need to piss can I go find a bathroom?"

"No honey you are in the ocean just do it right now"

"No mum that's gross"

"We are not wasting time finding a bathroom do it now Amber"

"Fiiine" called Amber beginning to paddle to the deeper area of the sea to do her business

Once she had almost reached shoulder height she stopped

"I don't wanna do this" she thought, crossing her legs

She remained like this for a couple minutes nervously holding on, yet knowing the inevitable would soon come. The waves lapped across the sand, while Amber stood shivering in the cold water.

Soon she began tiptoeing from side to side, it was slowly at first, her weight on one foot then the other. And as her side to side movement sped up, one of her hands shot down and clasped tightly around the front her bikini bottom. Soon the other hand  joined, clenched around her crotch, as she felt the urge to go grow more and more.

Amber knew what was coming, it was just matter of time. And soon enough it happened.

As the waves continued to lash across the ocean Amber felt a couple warms drops rush around her upper thighs, as well as the hands tightly pressed in between them.

Soon a slow and steady stream of warmth came out, relieve for Amber at last. She was finally freed from the pains of holding on, an immaculate feeling to say the least.

A steady flow had started now. The warmth around her continued growing and was now spreading all the way around her bottom and slightly up her back.

There was a damp splash heard as the full force of the stream rushed into her bikini bottoms below her and the warmth hovered around her legs.

"Wait splashing? How can there be splashing when I'm already in the water?" She thought

Amber looked down and dispersed into the depths of darkness.

Slowly awakening, Amber was lost between the ocean and her bedroom. The splashing could still be heard, and yet she lay in her bedroom in the pitch black. That's when it clicked. Ambers bladder clenched drastically, but it was too late. As Amber sat up she began to contextualise what had just happened. She reached for her bedside lamp and clicked it on, the light momentarily blinding her. Pulling back the covers, Amber sat, awestruck as her drenched pull-up was revealed. This can't be real. There's no way this could have happened.

Ambers mind began racing. How could she hide this?

Amber decided to take it one step at a time, she climbed out of bed, the wet pull-up sagging further down as she did so. Amber trudged to the bathroom and finished off the last of her business which wasn't already sitting at the bottom of her diaper.

When finished she pulled the now cold and damp pull up back around her waist and trodded back to bed where she was not faced with a decision

When finished she pulled the now cold and damp pull up back around her waist and trodded back to bed where she was not faced with a decision. Dispose of the pull-up and be punished for not wearing the pull-up by her mother? Or leave the pull up on and expose her soggy mess to her mother.

There was no way Ambers pride could cope the second option. Amber slid the pull up off, pulled her pajama pants back up and quietly crept out doors, disposing for the pull and the neighbours across the street, where her mother wouldn't find it.

However Ambers mother soon arrived for the morning checkup and much to her dismay Amber was without a diaper.

"Amber where is your diaper?" She asked, as she pulled back ambers pajama waistband to reveal an undiapered bottom

"I took it off and threw it in bin because I don't neeeed diapers mom" said Amber

"Ok. Amber you know that is unacceptable. I will either not take you to the beach today and you can stay inside without your phone, iPad and computer. Or I'll give you a fresh pull up and instead of going to the byay area of the beach wear we usually go we can go to an abandoned part so you can wear your pull up without being exposed to everyone"

"Fine I'll wear the pull up" I sighed

Mom grabbed a fresh pull up and I slid it into place before putting my yellow bikini top on, a grey top and black skirt to complete the outfit. Amber was ready for the trip to the beach.

Soon Lexi, Amber and Ambers mom were all ready for the day trip to the beach