ꏂꉣ꒐ꇙꄲ꒯ꏂ ꓄ꅐꄲ: ꂵꏂꇙꇙꋬꍌꏂ

It's been two weeks since I was at the hospital. And my arm and leg aren't broken anymore. I can normally walk, and use my leg arm as it has never been broken. Yes, my grandpa is from Wakanda, and he knows some stuff that can heal a person in just a few hours. Of course, we didn't tell the doc about it, and I always have to fake that it's healing. Yes, I still have to wear this damn cast.

I was chilling in my room, listening to music while scrolling through Twitter. Next to me were my favorite snacks. Today was Sunday, a normal, boring day. Like every other Sunday.

But today, something was off. The sun was setting, and it was looking too good. And it's been in this position for almost two hours. My grandpa was out with his friends, playing old people's games.

As I was scrolling through some tweets I saw a picture of the King of Wakanda, saying that he is dead. I clicked on it and read the whole news article. I began to tear up when I read, why he died. I was about to call grandpa when he pushed my door open. I looked at him and saw that he was crying.

"Oh, now :(" I put off my earphones and walked up to him to hug him.

He hugged me back and cried his heart out.

My family and his family were really close together. He knew T'Challa when he was a kid. My grandpa grew up with his family together, and both families decided to call each other cousins. I even met T'Challa once back in 2018 when we visited Wakanda during the summer break. He was very kind, nice, and good-looking. He had a heart of a kind and was really the definition of a warm-hearted human. That's sad that he passed away.

"Utatomkhulu, T'Challa ukwindawo engcono." (Grandfather, T'Challa is in a better place)

"Ewe, nguyo."
(Yes, he is)

My grandpa detaches from me and left my room. Before he really could leave he stood at my door, letting me face his back.

"Let's go to Wakanda, so we can say goodbye to him."

"Now?"

"Yes, now. I'll write your therapist that you'll visit home because of your injury."

"Okay, I'll get my back ready."

Seeing my grandfather being in a bad mood was the worst. I hate when he was suffering. He is like me when he's suffering. Cus when he's suffering, he suffers alone. He is in silent cry mode, and that is what hurts me the most.

I sighed, wiped my tears, and got my suitcase out of my closet. I opened it, and put some of my clothes in there. I also put my makeup, a few of my snacks there, lotions, and bathroom stuff. I made sure that I had everything in my suitcase.

"Alright, you ready?"

"Yes, I am."

"Let's go."

Grandpa drove his old school car to the airport. We didn't have to take long to get to the airport, and that was grandpa's adrenaline. As soon as we got there grandpa's friend greeted us and took care of grandpa's car. He drove back in his car and we went inside the airport. I don't know how grandpa got the last-minute tickets, but we go I guess.

Grandpa took care of our suitcases and I had to sign us in.

"Oh, hello, tickets please." A lady said to me with a smile on her face.

"Oh, yeah, here you go," I said and gave her the tickets.

"You're going with your grandpa to Kenya?"

"Oh, yeah. Visiting some relatives.."

Kenya is near Wakanda, and not to make it suspicious to get a ticket straight to Wakanda, granddad bought us tickets to Kenya. He said one of his old friends would pick us up.