[ Sweet Tooth ] Yashiro x Reader

-

-

"Why...am I feeling like this. I like Teru, don't I?"

The female asked herself, gripping her pale hands as she held them to her chest, lip curling as her eyebrows furrowed. She was feeling confused, why does she feel this way.

And why did it feel so sweet being around you, like you were something she needed. A craving, it's like she was addicted. Something like a sugar rush, that would be a good way to describe her emotions for you.

She felt an overwhelming amount of need in your presence, thinking it was just the loving friendship you both had. She never thought she would initially feel like you were her sugar tooth.

"Nene, here's the notes from yesterday, If I remember correctly you were absent."

That angelic voice broke her out of her trance, her red-pink eyes drifting from the rough wood making up her desk to some (E/c) Eyes.

You were peering down at her and holding out a thick stack of papers, a paperclip holding them together as you gave her an expecting look.

"A-ah! Thank you Y/n.."

She quickly responded, reaching her hand out and brushing it over yours, pulling the papers out of your hands as youer face turned red, your mouth straightening as her soft skin basically caressed yours when she took the papers.

"It's no big deal."

You mumbled, spinning around on your heels, about to leave and go visit aoi.

Then she grabbed your hand, keeping you in place as you jumped out of surprise, turning around to see her pleading eyes.

"Are you.. okay?"

You asked, attempting to pry your hand out of hers, thinking she would let go. Unfortunately, she squeezed tighter when you attempted to leave.

"Wait! Please don't leave. Just stay here, please..."

She asked in a begging type of way, making your eyes dilate as you blushed heavily, the pink color rushing to your cheeks as you realized she was still gripping your hand.

"Okay.."

You responded hesitantly, letting her drag you over to her, wrapping her arms around you as she breathed in, taking in as much of you as she could. The hug lasted for a good few seconds before you gently pulled away.

"We can stay together every day! You won't need any other friends, y/n..."

Her tone light and cheery as she exclaimed those words, acting as if she had just made a grand plan.

"Yashiro, that's a weird thing to say.."

You stated, giggling nervously as you sweat dropped, Yashiro holdimg your hand as you stopd next to her desk, shifting awkwardly as you had no idea what to do with yourself.

"Hey, why don't we go to my house?"

She suggested, making you become kimd of anxious.

"Nene... I don't know you that well yet. We'd have to get to know each other a lot better."

Nene gave you the first glare you had gotten from her, making you shoccked for a moment, before her angry expression quickly shifted to one of sadness.

"I guess your right, y/n. Don't worry. We'll be together, forever. Then you can get to know me.."

She said happily, playing with your hair as she made a small braid with the first few strands, smiling weakly as she stared down at her bag..

You followed her gaze, unexpectedly meeting the emotionless gaze of an eyeball, the veins still popping out of the back as it lay motionless in yashiro's bag.

"Nene.. I gotta go!"

You said, hastily grabbing your bag and slinging it around your shoulder, turnign around and attempting to bolt out of the room.

She grabbed your arm again, pulling you down to her height as she rubbed her hands accross your neck, she was acting so weird. Way different then the shy kind girl you thought she was.

She pulled out a syringe and grazed your neck with it, making your eyes widen and your mouth gape.

"I will just force you to be with me forever, or you can come over to my house willingly."

She said, no emotion in her voice as a dark and obesseive tone overtook her innocent one from seconds earlier.

"Fine.."

"Yay! I love you~!"

-

Sorry, this is rlly bad.-

My mom is dead so I dont rlly have time for wattpad but I guess I just kinda needed this.

Lol.

-

( Explanation; Yashiro is acting weird and this is a fast brun bcz she feels like she's on a sugar rush, like she needs to hurry you along ]