[Evil Prince] Teru x reader

( Hi so this is gonna be longer then my other oneshots in here because I picked it ouf of my drafts and starts upgrading it and adding more parts lmao)

.

.
.

"Is she okay?...why won't she talk.."
.
.
.

"What a whore! Shes always glued to teru-senpais side!.."
.
.
.

"Wow, she's so lucky! Getting teru-senpais attention all the time.."
.
.
.

You walked silently next to the eldest minamoto brothers side. Your lips sealed tightly together as you grasped the handle of your bag tightly, your hands slightly shaking, just not enough for anyone to pay it any mind. It wasn't important. You weren't important.

You had gotten used to being around Teru... Just not talking to him. He always was concerned, asking if you were okay or if there was anything he could do. It was sweet. He was sweet. You just didn't want him to get tied up in your situation. He was a very beloved boy. Everyone throughout the school admired and trusted him.

He would be considered popular here. Almost every boy or girl he passed would be cast under his spell of charm, their eyes basically shifting into hearts. Their breath seizing as they witnessed him pass. The breathtaking ocean-like hue of his sharp eyes, his pure blonde hair perfectly combed every morning, his glowing skin complexion..his kind personality. It was enough to drag anybody under.

Just not you. Yes, you had to admit he was a handsome man. Probably one of the most beautiful people he's ever met. Not to mention, hes helped you out on several occasions. Stopping a bully from stealing your history notes, catching your cup of water when it almost went toppling over and off of your desk..he even helped you clean your uniform when you tripped and dropped your tray of gross school food all over it.

It wasn't that that bothered you. It was the fact that he was always there. No matter what happened, he would be there to stop it from hurting you. No matter where you were, he would always 'coincidentally' bump into you, and ask if he could walk you home. In every body else's eyes..  it seemed as small as a deed of just helpfulness and kindness.. but it was so so much more than that.

He was stalking you. And you knew. And he didnt think you knew. He thought he had calculated the exact moment of when you were leaving the school without you knowing. He thought you didn't live in constant fear and anxiety because of the fact he ahd your adress. He thinks you didn't see the insude if his locker, lathering in pictures of you and items from your home.

He didnt think you knew any of it. It was unnerving. It made you scared to say no to him, or refuse his advances. It made you scared of the simplest if sounds, or that crack of a twig behind you in your way to school. It made you check every corner, observe every corner store, every street, every  car.... That wasn't enough, though. Because somehow. Somehow. He always kenw exactly where to find you at exactly the right time.

And there was nothing you could do about it.

-

"Ah, hello y/n-san! It seems we have the same route home.. we keep bumping into each other.."

Said a calm, and very composed voice from behind you. Making you jump, as that cold and unforgiving voice was something you couldn't possibly forget. You wouldn't even forget it if your memory was wiped and restarted. That voice haunted every waking hours of your existence.

"How about we just start walking home together, since we keep seeing each other anyway.."

No. No. No. That's not true. It's all on purpose. Say no right now. Please say no. No. no. No.