[Teachers pet] Tsuchigomori x reader

A/n: I just want too say hi too that one person who's always voting on this 😭 also voting is clicking the star icon if you're new and don't know. So ty for that.---

   "Y/n. Join me after class, please."

Your teachers voice snapped you out of your elaborate plane of existence as you quickly looked up from your desk, making eye contact with your slightly angry teacher. All the students 'ooo'd' as you blushed In embarrassment.

"Yes sir.."

You replied, looking shamefully down at your hands as they were folded and set in your lap.

You could have sworn that the moment you looked up you saw the smallest but of lust in his eyes after you said those two words. But your mind was most likely playing dirty tricks on you again.

You leaned down and started drawing, watching your hand glide peacefully across the blank price of paper you ripped out of your thick notebook. You were drawing your crush, aoi.

She was always there for you, you appreciated her so much. She always cheered you up and tried too share scary stories with you because you told her you liked them. She truly was beauty as well. In your eyes she was the most perfect girl in the school.

But of course she was often mischaracterized as a sweet, loving, always happy girl. of course she wasn't! What kind of bullshit was that? She was a more morbid kind of person, always looking for gruesome rumors.

She was nice, yes, but she did have a lot of trauma too. One time you went too talk too her, catching her off guard by asking her if she was okay and if she needed too talk. Too your utter surprise, she broke down in tears and wrapped her small arms tightly around your torso.

You smiled down at your notebook.

'ah, the memories'

You thought wistfully, still having a warm and nostalgic smile coating your once dull and boring expression you usually held while sketching random nonsense.

"Hey, class is over?.."

Said a familiar voice. Your head basically wiped up from looking at your notebook, your eyes darted over too the clock. 'time really does go by fast..' you thought, still shocked at how much time already passed just by drawing.

"And I need too talk too you, y/n."

He said, In a kind of scary type of way, like almost threatening.

"Yess?"

You said in the most playful and unassuming voice you could muster.

Tsuchigomori sighed intently and layer his hands down on his pants, sitting down in his chair and swiveling toward a pile of papers too the right of him.

"Do you know something.."

He said in a tone that would make anyone shiver.

"Y/n. You're alone with me."

Those words made you very wary, actually. They just made you downright terrified. Why would he say that all of a sudden? Was he planning to kill you or something. Maybe human traffic you to some creep.

You gulped and nodded vaguely.

"Yes. Sir. We are."

You said weakly, not wanting to sound to scared so he wouldn't suspect anything brash.

"Ah. You must be starved my dear. "

You looked curiously up at him. You were still very suspicious about what he was planning to do.

"Well..I am quite hungry."

You basically whispered, fiddling around with your fingers under the desk so he wouldn't see it.
"Okay. I have some leftovers from lunch, want some?"

You lifted your head slightly at that offer. That sounds like an actual good deal. Free food? Hell yes!

So without a second thought, you took the food out of his hands, shakily setting the tray down gently on your desk.

You started eating the food as he sat in the chair next to you, just watching you chow down. You found that kind of strange, so halfway through eating you met his burning gaze suddenly, sending him an expectant look.

"What?"

You asked forcefully, recoiling from a crumb falling from your mouth.

"It's just, you were so trusting. You took my food without a second thought. "

You froze at those words. 'well fuck.'
You thought, looking down at the food you already mostly devoured. If only you weren't so damn hungry..

"W-what did you do to the food."

You asked scarcely, but also demandingly. He just smiled ta that question and started blushing a bit, a crazy look taking over the scornful one he had a second ago.

"You'll be home soon darling."

You started feeling heavy, your eyelids drooping severely. Your head spun in circles, relapsing random thoughts you had during the day. Eyelids heaved more untill they covered more then half of your eyeballs. You looked drunk.

Then you blacked out.

[. <3   ]