[Somewhere safe] Mitsuba x reader

"Ugh...what......what is this place..."

You mumbled, feeling your eyes slowly flutter open. You had a massive headache as your consciousness flowed In and out. You felt the pain in your head throb and continue to grow worse as you attempted to sit yourself up.

You groaned when you felt the sensation you were feeling and layed back down, letting the cold floor of the strange place you found yourself in act as temporary comfort. You closed your eyes once again, wishing to whisk yourself back asleep and into the wonderful dream you were having only seconds before.

That's when you felt something, or someone poke your forehead roughly. You scrunched your face up and squeezed your eyes, feeling highly disturbed by feeling that on your face.
You felt the poke again, this time rougher, and on your cheek.

You finally sat up, the person who was bothering you slightly sitting up and falling backwards a bit, startled by your sudden awakening. You felt your cheek, rubbing it gently as you turned to glare at whoever was bothering you...

To your ultimate surprise, theyw ere beautiful. No. They were breathtaking. One of the most lovely people you have ever seen, if you didn't know better. They say up slightly, glaring at you with their bubbly pink eyes.

Their silky, soft looking pink hair bounced a bit as they struggled to stand. They were a lot taller then you inagined.

You were admiring them, from their glowing skin complexion all the way down to the tip of their pants. You didn't even notice they were towering above you angrily.

"Hey! What's your problem? Got a staring issue or smthn'?"

He bursted In your face, hearing the rudeness in their tone was an initial shock before you realized it was rude to make stereotypes.

"Oh I'm sorry..I didn't. No I didn't mean-.. I didn't mean to stare.."

You said quietly, fiddling with your fingers while staring at the ground you were sitting on. It was cold, hard, and unfamiliar.

His face flushed and he furrowed his eyebrows, visibly gritting his teeth and balling his hands tightly, his demeanor changing from rude to embarrassed.. for some reason.

Before he could speak, you looked around curiously, not really remembering much about yourself as you gazed at the balconies filled with mirrors.

You didn't remember how you ended up here either, it was all but a blur. A quick hazy memory that faded un importantly. It was strange..

"Where are we."

He tensed, not expecting the question he dreaded so soon.

"Somewhere safe."

He blurted, bringing his sleeves up and covering his mouth as he finally said something firmly instead of without thinking.

"And what's your name."

"Mitsuba."

...

Mitsuba.... mitsuba?

Your eye widened, and you backed away from the pink haired male, his computer changing from relaxed to angry as he realized your stance.

"Why are you backing up? Y-you can't go away from me! I need you!"

He yelled, nothing your legs shaking as he quickly ran toward you, you attempting to run as he grabbed your hair and pushed you down, sitting on your back as he glared down at you.

"No more running, n/n."

You froze.

"What?"

"You're mine."

(Sorry it's short and unbearably bad. I'm lazy and just wanted to get sum out for y'all )