i get to leave!!

MADISON'S POV
i'm so excited to leave but me and jackson leave that the same time he is so sweet he really helped yesterday because i was going to cry and i didn't want to cry in front of people so he made me happy and before i realized i got like leave amelia came to pick me up "madison wait up!" and turned around to see jackson and of course i make him half way and hugged him "can i get your number" nodded then put my number in his phone "make sure you use it" he nodded and we walked out with us because his parents where getting the car "i'm going to miss you maddie" we hugged one more time then derek pulled up and not far behind was his parents i got in the back of the car as jackson walked to his parents car amelie and dr shepherd was talking where talking and all i could think about with jackson and work i had to be at in 4 hours now i feel like i'm going to panic but it's a good panic i needed this panic "madison we forgot to tell you one thing" now it's time for panic "a good thing or bad thing" dr shepherd just smiled at me and i really wanted to know "you will find out once you go in the house" so i ran in to see a cute little baby she was soo cute so i started talking to her "look at the cute baby" dr shepherd just smiled at me "do you wanna hold her" i nodded she is so cute i just wanna hold her forever "what's her name?" before dr shepherd could answer meredith walked into the room and told me her name is zola "and just so you know we have so rules" now i was a little worried "you can have your phone and you can have people over just ask first and you have to ask to go somewhere" they handed me my phone and i got a text from jackson then he called me "what's up jackson" amelia smiled at me and derek looked confused so i put him on speaker "wanna hang out maddie!!" they give me a thumbs up "sure" then he asked where we should hang out and derek mouthed here "let's hang out at my place i will send you the address" and now we wait and i couldn't stop smiling now i hear a knock so i run to the door "dr karev and dr wilson are here!" so i go back to waiting and about 30 minutes later i hear a knock so i ran to the door and see jackson "hey maddie" he hugged me and i pulled him inside. me and Jackson talked about middle school being that was something I never got to experience but it was interesting. Jackson told me he has one or two friends at school "do you have a lot of friends at school"

JACKSON'S POV
Maddie looked sad to talk about school "I um I'm done with school I work at grey sloan as an intern" now I'm shocked that she never got to experience middle school and she doesn't have friends her age " that's pretty cool so you're like a doctor" she nodded then she lead on my shoulder "you're my only friend Jackie" was that a new nickname it wasn't the best but it's fine because it's from Maddie and then I laid us back on the couch " are you tired Maddie" she looked up at me then she shook her head no but she could barely keep her eyes open and she felt a little cold so I took my hoodie off and put it on her, of course, she was whining about it and at least now she is warm. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to a lot of adults around us and my phone was blowing up so I slowly tried to get up but Maddie pulled me back down "hey Maddie I have to go remember you have work tomorrow and maybe I will come to see you tomorrow at work" but it didn't work then she let go "um thank you for having me over have a good night" then I left.

DEREK'S POV
"I don't like that boy cuddling up with our Maddie" amelia and Meredith look at me like I'm crazy "I like him he reminds me of a boy I had when I was her age" like I don't want to say it but the boy she has around gave her drugs so I'm going to protect Maddie "she is going to sleep in my room until we get hers set up" I nodded then I picked her up and took her to Amy's room "if she wakes up come get me I want her to have a good night" Amy nodded then I left to go to bed.

AMELIA'S POV
I hear a pager go off and I guess Maddie did too "it's mine" but she still gets up so we both get paged then we saw Derek and Meredith so it was a big one after everyone got their scrubs on we ran to the car Derek was driving, Meredith was sleeping on the was there and maddie was braiding her hair then she put two cute baby blue ribbons at the ends but then we saw 8 ambulances pass us "dr shepherd can you go a little faster or speed please" and that was all he had to hear because he went at least 40 over the speed limit then we saw all of the ambulance...