ꏂꉣ꒐ꇙꄲ꒯ꏂ ꄲꋊꏂ: ꏂꉣ꒐꒒ꄲꍌ꒤ꏂ

I slightly opened my eyes and was already got blinded by the strong light. I randomly felt pain in my head. A big headache. My eyes blinked a few times, and I also looked around the room. I was laying down on a comfy, cozy bed. I confirmed that I was in the hospital, but how did I even get there?

The door surprisingly opened, and lots of doctors entered the room. They talked to each other. I didn't understand anything cuz they were talking in their "doctor language."

"How do you feel, girl?" A male doc walked up to me.

"I have a headache."

"Okay, anything else?"

"No, nothing. Just headache.."

"Alright, we will give you some headache painkillers. Do you know where u are?"

"At the hospital?"

"Yes, you are. Do you know what happened?"

I shook my head as a no.

"You fell from your apartment house.."

"I fell?"

"How the fuck did I fall from my apartment house? I don't even live in an apartment. Where's my grandpa?!" I started to get louder.

"Doctor, I think to lie doesn't make any sense." A woman said to him.

He sighed and sat down next to me.

"Well, Alex, you wanted to kill yourself."

Now that sounds more like me!

"You were on the rooftop and fell. It's a miracle that you're still alive. And it's, even more, a miracle that only your head hurts when you broke your left arm and right leg."

I looked down at myself, and saw that my left arm was literally covered in a hand cast.

"We heard from your therapist that you had multiple attempts..we thought you should get locked up again."

"In the fucking mental health hospital? Nah not with me. Got traumatized there.."

"But we have to make sure that you're okay! Especially to your grandpa."

"OH MY GOD ALEXANDRA!"

My grandpa came in rush to the room.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO AGAIN?"

"You must be grandpa?"

"I AM! Did she try to kill herself again? And what the hell did I have told you not to!"

Lmao?

"I'll let you guys alone." The doc said, got up, and left with his doctor gang.

"Nana, I thought you won't do that anymore? I thought you pulled yourself together and fight those thoughts. What's happening?"

"Everything! I can't live in this cruel world anymore. Everything hurts, okay? It's just, I can't, you know? Life is too hard. I just wanna be at peace."

"I know that life is hard, trust me, I know. But you gotta fight with it. That's how life is. Life was made not to be a good, loving, happily easy one. No! Life is hard! When God made the world he did it aware to make it cruel. He only did it, so the people can come back to him, so he can our lives become good, loving, happy, and a easy one. Push them thoughts away, even if it's hard, but try to push them away! I can't lose you..think about me, I would have no one if you were gone. No one."

"You have your Wakanda"

"A fucking family, Yunana."

"You said Wakanda is your family."

"It is! And it's also your family, but you know what I meant. Please, just trust me you come to me when you feel suicidal, okay?"

"Alright, I will."

"What the hell is this on your arm and leg."

"I broke them."

"HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA, you know only for a few hours."

"Oh, lord..."

And this is lowkey my life with my grandfather.