Chapter 16

Four years later...

Lani Kazansky was now Lani Bradshaw; Bradley had proposed to her about a year after their call back to Top Gun. After the mission, they became inseparable even though they had to spend some time apart, being from different squadrons and going on different missions but later on they both became Top Gun instructors.

At the wedding, Hangman was Rooster's best man, Maverick got ordained to marry the couple, Iceman walked his daughter down the aisle, while Goose and Blaze demanded to be the flower girls. Needless to say, it was a very memorable day.

Today was Bradley's birthday, which was being held at the Kazansky house. After the party was over the only people left were Rooster, Winter, Goose, Maverick, Blaze, Iceman, and Wipeout. They decided to play a few rounds of Uno after cleaning up. The group sat in a circle while Goose dealt the cards. A few rounds turned into about two hours' worth of Uno. "Alright, one more round, then I think it's time for us to all head out," Rooster said. Everyone nodded in agreement, the last round of cards was dealt, and everyone sat up eagerly. The last game became the most intense, everyone was laying down their best cards, and showing no mercy. "I swear Mav if you lay down one more pick up four," Goose said as he eyes his best friend. Maverick smiled innocently before laying down his fourth pickup four, "sorry, Goose." Goose threw his head back, "come on! Yeah, uh huh you're sorry," he mumbled as he picked up another four cards while everyone else let out a few laughs. As the game went on, Iceman ended up having the first Uno, winning the game, but the game went on, Rooster and Winter were the last two left.

"Alright chicken boy, prepare yourself to be fried and served," Lani said with a smirk as she put down a skip your turn and two pick-up fours. "Chicken boy just got served!" Goose shouted. Lani sat there with a smile, only holding two cards left. "Wow, babe. That's pretty good, but let me just add something," Rooster said as he laid down an extra pick-up four onto the deck. Lani's smile disappeared, "what no!" It was Rooster's turn to smile, "pick-up up twelve baby, oh and uno." Maverick and Goose laughed hysterically as Lani groaned. "Changing the color to red, and boom," Bradley added as he put his last card down.

Lani crossed her arms and huffed, "well I got one more surprise for you, Bradshaw!" Rooster was ready to get up and run at any moment, knowing his wife was a sore loser. Lani reached behind her and held out a gift bag. "Oh," Rooster breathed out before relaxing, he took the bag and set it in his lap while Lani was biting the inside of her lip nervously. He pulled out the colored tissue paper from the bag before pulling out a white baby onesie that said "Mini Bradshaw" on it. Bradley held it out in front of him, staring at it for a good minute before it finally clicked, "I'm going to be a dad!" Rooster yelled before he launched himself at Lani, practically tackling her to the ground into a hug. "Oof!" was the only sound that came out of Lani. "Sorry, sorry!" Rooster quickly got off of her and helped her up before cupping her face and kissing her. "I'm going to be a dad?" Lani smiled and nodded, "yes you are, I'm pregnant, Bradley." Everyone else already knew before he did and they were all in on the surprise, but they all still jumped for joy. Iceman and Goose were beyond excited to be grandparents while Maverick and Blaze were already coming up with names for the unborn child, despite not knowing the gender yet.

Bradley looked down at her stomach before carefully placing his hand on it, his smile only got bigger at the thought of having a kid. Lani was beyond relieved to finally tell her husband she was pregnant as she had been keeping the secret for a few weeks, wanting it to be the perfect gift. "Happy birthday baby," Lani said before kissing him. "This is the best present ever," he whispered to her as he pulled her into a hug.

The End.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey guys! That is the end of this story/little series, I am kind of sad that it is over, I had a lot of fun writing this. 

I want to say thank you to everyone for reading my stories, I am glad you enjoyed them as much as I did. Thank you for voting, and for all your comments and support! 

I am thinking of starting a new story, which will be an OC x Mav which will take place in the first Top Gun. I won't share too many details because I am still brainstorming. However, I most likely won't start the new story till the new year, as life has been getting a bit busy with the Holidays coming up. If you have any ideas or anything specific, you want to see for that story leave a comment or message me and I will see what I can do.

Thank you all so much again! I will see you soon! Happy Holidays everyone!! 

"I feel the need, the need for speed!" -Maverick and Goose.