Authors Note

PLEASE READ!
Hey, everyone!! I hope you guys are excited for this Sequel! If you haven't read Islander yet then go check it out!
I will be releasing the Prologues/Background info between now and the next few days. The real story unfortunately, won't really be getting started till later this month due to the fact that TGM has not yet been released on to streaming services. But I will do my best with what I know/remember about the movie. I am sure I can at least start the beginning of the book.
Three important pieces of information I want to share before this book starts:
1. In my last book Bradley was only 2 years old instead of 4 years old like in the movie. I am changing this because of age gaps between the characters.
2. Iceman isn't going to die in this book nor is he sick. Like in my last book I couldn't kill off Goose. So I don't have the heart to kill off Iceman and I think it will be fun to see the relationship between our amazing group from the last book.
3. Bradley's papers don't get pulled from the academy. Obviously, since Goose is alive.
Oh! I almost forgot! I made this yesterday and I absolutely love it and wanted to share it with you guys because it's our boys!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Feel free to use it :) I am very proud of it. And also feel free to direct people to read Islander and Legacies.
With that being said. Happy reading!!
-TheHeihei