Haseena in danger

Hello everyone
I hope you are doing good 😊

Precap:- Kishore family case solved

Let's begin

After  5 months

( Haseena is now 9 months pregnant. Haseena was living with Karishma because her mother is not at home and this was a request  by Pushpa Singh and Anubhav also not at home he is on a mission. Anurag also went for his work and he will return back after one month)

In night

(Kareena ( haseena & Karishma)  was sitting in bed and talking with each other on random things. )

Hm:- yeh sab kya hai Karishma

Ks:- vo bhabhi amma night duty pr hai. Chita aur santu apne honeymoon pr ladakh gaye hai aur kreena aur adi ka ghar aapke ghar se bhout dur hai aur bille se kuch umeed ki nahi jaa sakte. Aur aapki ammi aapki khala ke tabyat dekhne faridabad gayi hui hai

Hm:- haan karishma humey yeh baat to pta hai

Ks:- aur bhabhi Anu bhaiya mission pr hai aur anurag ji ko bhi ka office ka kaam tha unhe bhi jana para.

Hm:- karishma hum yeh saare baate jaante hai aap mude pr aaye n.

Ks:- apke saath rehna zaruri hai n. Aapka last month chal raha hai labour pain kabhi bhi shuru ho sakta hai isliye hum ruk gaye aapke paas

Hm:- ks 🤗

(Kareena hugged each other )

( Suddenly Karishma's phone rings and she went to the other side to talk on call)

Ks:- kya....

( Karishma cut the call haseena shocked with Karishma's reaction)

Hm:- kya hua Karishma

Ks:- ( Karishma went towards haseena. Haseena was sitting on bed bowing her legs down Karishma standing in front of her)

Ks:- bhabhi vo.. pj..

Hm:- kya hua pj theek to hai

Ks:- haan - haan bhabhi vo dursal bhabhi pj ka deemag golgappa kha- kha ke golgappa jasa ho gaya hai

Hm:- haan 🙄

Ks:- bhabhi kya hua jha pr aaj pj ki night field duty thi vha pr scooty ke aapas main takker ho gayi aur dono aapas main bhed liye ab bhabhi pj se situation nahi sambhali jaa rahe

Hm:- theek hai karishma tum  jaao

Ks:- pr....

Hm:- pr.. Var  kuch nahi jaao yha se tumhe humare Kasam

K:- ok ( Karishma started typing on the phone)

Hm:- yeh kya ker rahi ho

Ks:- vo bhabhi kreena ko bula rahe hai aapki dekh bhaal karne ke liye

Hm:- idhar aao 🙂 ( she called very politely and Karishma came close to haseena. Haseena picked a cushion which was kept beside Haseena  and started beating her with cushion. ) Main pregnant hoon bimar nahin ab jayeye yahan se Varna....

( Karishma runs from there)

Hm:- hadd hai! 😤

At night 2 pm

(Aradhya starts crying. Haseena went to her cradle and took her in her arms and started calming her)

Hm:- shant baby kyon ro rahe ho. Mamma abhi thodi der mein a jaenge apki  Masi hai na. ( Haseena checks Aradhya diaper) iska diaper to gila ho gaya hai. One minute baby ( she went to Karishma's wardrobe she was finding the diaper. She saw the diaper was finished. ) Han Aaj hi Karishma ne bahut sare diaper ke gatte  mangvae the ho Sakta hai niche rakhe ho. ( She kept aradhya in a cradle and went downstairs.)

Downstairs

( She was coming step by step slowly holding her baby bump. She found out that box in which aradhya's dipper kept. She started removing the tape from the box. On the other hand aradhya was laid in the cradle without a dipper but a bedsheet on her.  Suddenly someone entered the room. Wearing a monkey cap in black &  full black outfit. He jumped from the window. That man carried aradhya in her arms & tried to run from the window but haseena saw him. She held him from his stomach.)

Hm:- kya kar rahe ho Aradhya ko chhodo.

( Then that man push haseena. Haseena fall on bed. Then she ran to save Aradhya She held him from stomoch and tighten his grip and through that man to another side. Due to which aradhya falls from his hand & spin in air haseena jumped & catch aradhya & hold aradhya in her arms and tied her on her back. Then that man started running towards the door. Haseena also ran behind him in pregnancy and held Aradhya on her back. All came downstairs. That man was very close to the main door. She kept aradhya on the sofa quickly & held that man but this time that man pushed Haseena. haseena fell on the floor with her belly colliding with the floor. That man  ran away from there)

Hm:- ouch! Ahh.......... Aa haa ( crying) koi hai madad keriye.... ( Labour pain started to her) ( on the other hand Aradhya is also crying)

hm:-😭😭😭 ah...... Koi hai.... Help.... ( Shouted) ( but no one came)  hume kuch kerna hoga...ah... ( It was very difficult for her to stand. She looks around.she saw landline placed on stool. ( She dragged herself towards the stool holding the stomach in pain. She kept her hand on the stool and picked the phone and started dialing the number. Her pain was increasing as time passed but she didn't give - up )

On call

Hm:- hello ( in pain)

Receptionist:- yes

Hm:- hum.. haseena malik bol rahe hai dr paromita gosh ke patient.. (pain)

R:- yes.. yes mam

Hm:- hume  stomach Main pain ho rha hai bhout zyada.. please.. doctor ko contact main keriye

R:- ok aap line pr rahiye main abhi doctor paromita gosh se  connect kerti hoon

Conference call

( Haseena explained her situation to both of them)

P:- aap hume address btaiye apna

( She told the pushpa house address)

P:- per madam vo  gali to bahut patali hai ambulance nahin a Paygi  andar

Hm:- ( Haseena pain was increased) oooh... Ham main rode pr aane ki koshish karte Hain ( in pain)

( Haseena slowly stands up with the help of a  stool. Her eyes were red and tears on her face. But she fell again. She dragged herself towards the door. The landline phone was in her hand. She called Karishma and pushpa but both call them not reachable. She dropped more than 50  missed calls to them but their phone is still not reachable. After sometime a call came on haseena landline)

P:- hi haseena I am sending compounders towards your house with strecher be a calm & don't panic.

( After listening to this Mobile fall from her hand & she was laid on the floor unconsciously & waiting for compounders. After sometime the compounder came with a stretcher. Compounder saw haseena was on the floor holding her stomach. Compounders help him to lay on stretchers and one of them is holding aradhya in her hand. Everyone tooks her to the hospital 🏥 in ambulance. Haseena was continually shouting in an ambulance.)

Hm:- ah..ouuh.. ( holding her stomach)

Upcoming:- what happens when Karishma knows about haseena condition

Thank you ❤️
That's it for today

Vote it, comment it, share it, follow it
If you like it ☺️

Take care
Bye 👋💜